ADVERTISEMENT

**Official (I think) FSU vs BC game thread**

So how many seconds will we maintain possession on our 3rd drive?
Over/under is 51.5.

Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

I consider myself fairly in tune with football at all levels, college and pro, and I had no idea BOB was the head coach at Boston College. Had to wikipedia it and see he was hired in February when the head coach left to become the DC at Green Bay. I assume that odd timing was why I don't remember any of this going down.

I consider myself fairly in tune with football at all levels, college and pro, and I had no idea BOB was the head coach at Boston College. Had to wikipedia it and see he was hired in February when the head coach left to become the DC at Green Bay. I assume that odd timing was why I don't remember any of this going down.
Yeah. I wouldn’t want him running my program, but I’d kill to have him calling our plays right now.

BC's head coach basically quit citing NIL as the reason. Forgot they hired BOB

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT