ADVERTISEMENT

*****OFFICIAL IOWA vs. Minnesota Game Thread*****

Iowa's gonna get a FG to go up 10 here. Defense gets a pick to ice it.
tenor.gif

The boat has holes!

Good win Hawks. Disappointed on how we played in the second half however.

Moss made you look like a petty fool. Game clincher.

Even lick scored a basket

(look moss is OK. But on that long pass he gave up he looked like a baby next to teh wide out and he had the wideeyes and look that just screamed little lick. Settle down sally)

Reactions: MitchLL
Even lick scored a basket

(look moss is OK. But on that long pass he gave up he looked like a baby next to teh wide out and he had the wideeyes and look that just screamed little lick. Settle down sally)
He did not do any worse than the other DBs, and he recovered to intercept the ball later.

Give it up. Your post was a total fail - Moss wasn't even the DB who was on that play. Dumb post deserved ridicule.

Reactions: jamesvanderwulf
Dumb chit should have batted it away. If the goofer WR gets his hands on the ball for a jump ball its first down Minny. He needs to knock it away there. He could have cost his team the game.

This is the only post of yours in this thread that I have read but I can only imagine how big of a douche you were in it.

Reactions: BBHawk
WTF? Moss went for the pic when a knock down was needed. It was a HUGE mental mistake on his part. We've all seen a play like that where both guys roll over and you have "dual possession". Ball to offense.

In no way, shape, or form was that a good play by Moss. Not even close.

Correct answer.

Reactions: MitchLL
No I’m relieved a selfish player didnt cost his team the win.
^^^^^^^^This. Earlier in the year Iowa had a somewhat similar play and #28 knocked it down rather than trying to be selfish.

Everyone praised him for that play. Now...... we have people defending Moss when he was in the same situation. Moss got lucky after a mental mistake.

Sorry if that offends people, but I bet that gets addressed in practice this week.

WTF? Moss went for the pic when a knock down was needed. It was a HUGE mental mistake on his part. We've all seen a play like that where both guys roll over and you have "dual possession". Ball to offense.

I like your use of sarcasm.

Reactions: naturalmwa

S......T......F......U.

Reactions: papabeef
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT