ADVERTISEMENT

***Official Iowa vs North Texas Game Thread ***

Tuned in late because was at work. I pieced together that Easley fumbled a ball out the endzone resulting in a turnover. What did Wadley do with the unsportsmanlike conduct? How did it take points off the board and not applied to the kick off?

High stepped into EZ

This game was so predictable. It was always going to be underwhelming and we still probably win by 2-3 tds. Once again though we still won't have any answers as to how good the team is.

These average non power 5 games packed between a rival and big B1G game, you knew this was coming.

Epi needs to start

Agreed. They need a difference maker on the DL. Right now, they got 4 guys and none of them is a playmaker. Jaleel Johnson was the guy last year. I thought Anthony nelson would step up, but he looks to be neutered.

Tuned in late because was at work. I pieced together that Easley fumbled a ball out the endzone resulting in a turnover. What did Wadley do with the unsportsmanlike conduct? How did it take points off the board and not applied to the kick off?

He had two steps that were slightly higher than the rest of them.

Reactions: F6n6
This game was so predictable. It was always going to be underwhelming and we still probably win by 2-3 tds. Once again though we still won't have any answers as to how good the team is.

These average non power 5 games packed between a rival and big B1G game, you knew this was coming.

I think Iowa showed grit with their comeback last week.

Here is what I thought of the mean green initially...

316447_large.jpg

But now they are looking more like...

Expendables3-Review.jpg

High stepped into EZ
Actually high stepped about 15 or 20 yards out which is why the touchdown got called back. If the dumb bastard wants to show that he's more important than the team, maybe he could wait til he's in the end zone next time.

I surprised Ferentz didn't sit him the whole half but maybe decided he couldn't afford to against a powerhouse like North Texas.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT