ADVERTISEMENT

***Official Iowa vs North Texas Game Thread ***

Actually high stepped about 15 or 20 yards out which is why the touchdown got called back. If the dumb bastard wants to show that he's more important than the team, maybe he could wait til he's in the end zone next time.

I surprised Ferentz didn't sit him the whole half but maybe decided he couldn't afford to against a powerhouse like North Texas.

You are clearly to clownish to understand Wadley did NOTHING wrong and didn't even really high step and if they called that every time it happens refs would throw 5-10 flags a game on that crap..let the kids have fun he was not taunting anybody

NT giving us great field position. Iowa refuses to take advantage.

You are clearly to clownish to understand Wadley did NOTHING wrong and didn't even really high step and if they called that every time it happens refs would throw 5-10 flags a game on that crap..let the kids have fun he was not taunting anybody
call was a total crock of ish!! I still can't believe it....

Actually high stepped about 15 or 20 yards out which is why the touchdown got called back. If the dumb bastard wants to show that he's more important than the team, maybe he could wait til he's in the end zone next time.

I surprised Ferentz didn't sit him the whole half but maybe decided he couldn't afford to against a powerhouse like North Texas.

It was 2 steps and started at the 5 yard line, ya old dried up yuppy

Agreed. They need a difference maker on the DL. Right now, they got 4 guys and none of them is a playmaker. Jaleel Johnson was the guy last year. I thought Anthony nelson would step up, but he looks to be neutered.

Yeah, I am not one to call out players, but where the hell as Nelson been. I really thought he would be the breakout player this year.

Uh-oh. Wadley.

The problem with that high-stepping call is sometimes he uses it to fool the defender in change of direction . . . are they gonna call that as well?

I remember the Outback

Reactions: desihawk
Brandon SMith is a load....maybe BF has to start recruiting for Parker

Brian might want to teach 69 to cover the ball.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT