ADVERTISEMENT

***Official Iowa vs North Texas Game Thread ***

Actually high stepped about 15 or 20 yards out which is why the touchdown got called back. If the dumb bastard wants to show that he's more important than the team, maybe he could wait til he's in the end zone next time.

I surprised Ferentz didn't sit him the whole half but maybe decided he couldn't afford to against a powerhouse like North Texas.

Maybe you want more Paki Omera's and Jack Browlee's. Wadley is a study, has won more than a few games for us. Rule is BS.

Our O-line has gone to sh**. They already were struggling to run block since week 1. Now they're getting blown up in pass pro too.

Apparently, their small, speedy front 7 trumps our fat linemen.

Mr. Obvious: You don't want to let a team like this hang around ... This is just an ugly performance by Iowa. You give N. Texas all the momentum heading into halftime ...

that is the most ridiculous call I've ever seen in my life...
I guarantee you will never see that called again.
not even a single time.

I have watched a thousand Football games and never seen a TD taken away on premature celebration call.

This is just one of those head-scratcher games where it makes no sense that an inferior opponent is still in the game. Iowa will win ... It's just going to be painful getting there. This QB is do for a turnover ...

I have watched a thousand Football games and never seen a TD taken away on premature celebration call.

I could be wrong but I thought they implemented the rule to get rid of specifically the summersault into the endzone.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT