ADVERTISEMENT

***Official Iowa vs North Texas Game Thread ***

It actually looked like he was trying to slow him down before hitting that net and then appeared he thought he shouldn't touch him.

The fix is in, doesn't get more blatant. Anyone that thinks it doesn't happen in a multi billion dollar industry is a fool.

Reactions: HawkGem11
We've put no pressure on this offense. You or I could come in and pass for 200 yards against this pasty, vanilla defense ... I don't get it ... All of these Iowa hype videos ... all of this excitement about our dLine talent and depth ... and we look no better than a junior college defense .

Phil Parker needs to quit trying to be Norm Parker or he needs to be done. His lack of ability to utilize the size/athletic ability of his defensive line while complimenting that with playing primarily a soft zone is absolutely terrible.

I just hate games like this ... Iowa should be dominating this game - despite not coming out of the locker room ... Penalties ... Soft defense ... Kirk better light this team up at halftime
Yes, but how many times have we seen this in KF's tenure. I remember during the Fry years games like this never being on question.

Reactions: VodkaSam
You all need to chill on the refs. The refs aren't at fault for us showboating. The refs aren't responsible for a few overthrows. The refs aren't responsible for Iowa defense not putting pressure on anyone. It's Iowa's choice on whether or not they want to win this game

Reactions: CradleKing26
Score should be 10-7 at half. That late hit call on AJ was the worst call I've ever seen on a football field. These refs are screwing us, but no excuses. The score should not be this close.

Reactions: HawkweyeinSATX
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT