ADVERTISEMENT

***Official Iowa vs. Penn State Game Thread***

Easy Larry. Laugh a little. I just wanted every true fan to remember -- the players get a day to celebrate, but we need to turn our attention to PSU today.

Rehydrate. Do some cool down stretches. Gargle with saltwater and take a cold shower.

Based on today's showing the Hawks are going to need us.

I am looking forward to a bounce back from this Hawkeye fanbase in this week's SAB thread. Myself included. Poor SAB submissions result in poor showings on the field. It's a fact. Herkmeister, I'm counting on you

If we can stop the run like we did against Michigan last year, we have a chance. I'm worried PSU will spread us out and Barkley will win one-on-ones.

If we can stop the run like we did against Michigan last year, we have a chance. I'm worried PSU will spread us out and Barkley will win one-on-ones.

Personally, I'm pretty confident that PSU is going to manhandle us thoroughly the entire game. We haven't really done anything (aside from parts of the Wyoming game) that lead me to believe we can stop any team. Period. I think that just being ready for the inevitable pummeling will make the game much more bearable to watch

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT