ADVERTISEMENT

***OFFICIAL MASTERS THREAD***

Is Tiger on the juice? 48 years old and he's looking more stacked then ever.
I don't think so. I think it's the Rocky workout. Tiger has so much metal in his legs it is hard for him to walk much less run. The guy can't do any sort of cardio, I imagine, so his workouts more than likely consist of a lot of upper body weight training.

I don't think so. I think it's the Rocky workout. Tiger has so much metal in his legs it is hard for him to walk much less run. The guy can't do any sort of cardio, I imagine, so his workouts more than likely consist of a lot of upper body weight training.
I'm thinking he's on the roids. I get he has to compensate for lack of a lower body but his traps, arms, back and chest are jacked for a 48 year old golfer.

I'm thinking he's on the roids. I get he has to compensate for lack of a lower body but his traps, arms, back and chest are jacked for a 48 year old golfer.
When older men get heavy into weight training they get jacked. I know, I hit the weights at 49/50 and put on much more muscle mass than I did when I was 20/21 playing football. Look at some of these wrestlers like The Rock, as they age they really start bulking up. It's like Old Man Strength is a real thing.

Gonna throw this out there from the Degen board:

Scheffler +140
Homa +450
DeChambeau +800

Everyone else is +1400 or higher to win.

That means Vegas will make sure one of those 3 win the Masters.............

Sorry if you're not a fan of one of those guys.

Thru 2 holes, 2nd Round, I’m calling it for Joaquin Niemann.

Wouldn’t mind seeing Finau go on a run. Seems like he’s frequently hanging around the top of the leaderboard in majors but hasn’t put it all together.

Gonna throw this out there from the Degen board:

Scheffler +140
Homa +450
DeChambeau +800

Everyone else is +1400 or higher to win.

That means Vegas will make sure one of those 3 win the Masters.............

Sorry if you're not a fan of one of those guys.
I am mostly with you on the fact that Vegas has some influence on sporting events.

But not golf. There are so many instances of guys who are 4, 5 shots back on Sunday coming out of nowhere to win. The value is so terrible because there are so many guys that can win it on any given week. Most tournaments are up in the air through the first 70 holes. Vegas doesn’t know who’s going to win this thing. But they’re going to price it so that is isn’t worth the risk to bet anyone right now, with 2.5 rounds of golf left.

I am mostly with you on the fact that Vegas has some influence on sporting events.

But not golf. There are so many instances of guys who are 4, 5 shots back on Sunday coming out of nowhere to win. The value is so terrible because there are so many guys that can win it on any given week. Most tournaments are up in the air through the first 70 holes. Vegas doesn’t know who’s going to win this thing. But they’re going to price it so that is isn’t worth the risk to bet anyone right now, with 2.5 rounds of golf left.
That's probably why this will be the first tournament in over 19 years that someone outside the top 11 after the first day wins the Masters..........because we can't have nice things like winning money via gambling.

Aberg
Young
Woods
Harmon
Hatton
Koepka

All these guys need to start f***ing trying harder (i.e. not playing worse just because I asked them to play better) so I can win $1 million...........

Thanks in advance! :D

So Tiger now holds another record at Augusta with 24 consecutive cuts made. Had been tied at 23 with Couples and Player. Nice company but three's a crowd I suppose 🤷‍♂️.

Even that short birdie on 8 for Scottie didn’t want to go in…I might be hedging here real soon.

Zach isn’t really very likable anymore is he?
We like him because he’s from Iowa, and is a big Hawkeye fan. He’s a proud Iowan, which resonates. But I think there’s some stuff boiling to the surface, and he isn’t handling it well.

His game has slipped, but the asswhooping in the Ryder Cup and the heckling that has followed seems to be agitating him bigly. Which sucks, but you gotta ignore that stuff. It’s easy to be likable if people like you, and when things are going well.

Reactions: bdg8
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT