ADVERTISEMENT

*****Official Michigan State at #25 IOWA Game Thread. 6PM CT. ESPN*****

Was thinking (dangerous no doubt) but I having that OSU game get rescheduled MAY have been a blessing. We had just lost 2 in a row and then having to go to OSU. Instead, the guys seem to get their feet under them a it, tinker with the line up a bit and build some confidence. Yes, we lost to Michigan but then they came back and really looked like a confident road team at OSU. If the guys can hold the home court tonight on a big night all around we are in pretty good shape for 21 wins minimum before the BTT.

If the Hawkeyes are half as fired up for this game as I am, the munchkin from East Lansing is gonna be a super ticked off bully in about three hours. I hope the students taunt the living daylights out of Izzo and his boys while the rest of the crowd vocally demonstrate that they're attending a big-time basketball game, not a golf tournament. Run Sparty outta the gym!

Defend and rebound. Rebound and defend. Defend and rebound. Then do it some more. Let's go Hawks!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Hawksfor3
To quote the Black Eyed Peas, I gotta feeling tonight's gonna be a good night.

Big X Games at HCA as % of capacity:

Illinois =========== 80% *
Maryland =========69%
Indiana===========75%
Penn State========100%
Purdue===========85%
Minnesota========97%
Nebraska=========92%
Michigan=========87%*
Michigan State====90% *
* 6 pm games
Iowa Road Games:

Purdue=========100%
Wisconsin=======89%
Minnesota=======75%
Rutgers=========100%
Penn State=======53%*
Maryland========70%*
Ohio State=======83%

* 6 pm games

Last edited:
Big X Games at HCA as % of capacity:

Illinois =========== 80%
Maryland =========69%
Indiana===========75%
Penn State========100%
Purdue===========85%
Minnesota========97%
Nebraska=========92%
Michigan=========87%
Michigan State====90% +

Iowa Road Games:

Purdue=========100%
Wisconsin=======89%
Minnesota=======75%
Rutgers=========100%
Penn State=======53%
Maryland========70%
Ohio State=======83%
@ MD was 70% capacity??

Holy crap, that place looked EMPTY on TV.

As the late Stewart Scott was always so fond of saying; you can't stop Keegan Murray, you can only hope to contain him.

And right now, MSU ain't doing either.

Keegan turning those missed dunks vs Michigan and is just taking it to OSU last game and MSU tonight.

Murray making pretty good defenders look feeble.
This could be the softest team Izzo has run out in some time. No longer has the physical edge they used to own.

Reactions: HawkBall23
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT