ADVERTISEMENT

*****Official New Era Pinstripe Bowl: Boston College Eagles VS. Iowa Hawkeyes Game Thread*****

To the idiots asking why we can't get pressure, yeah I'm sure it's easy grappling with a 285lb+ guy when you can't get traction and momentum. Obviously both teams are having issues, Stanleys sack had a lot to do with the somewhat juggled snap.
Um...

Stanley has been impressing less and less. Does not have good pocket feel at all. Does not recognize or feel pressure.

Your team needs an upgrade at the QB position

hes-right-you-know.jpg

This is exactly why I don’t understand why people are excited for next season, or any other KF season.
We will be roughly 7-5 again next year and dealing with all the same issues with a slightly different cast of characters.
KF is a good man, but he’s done as a coach.

I guess the Yankees cant afford heating coils

i am afraid we are going to have a lot of hurt players in this game as a result; hopefully no concussions from players heads getting banged on a frozen turf

wow peeps, an unblocked blitzer on blindside and it's Stanley's fault?

At some point he's part of the issue. Guys rush the QB all the time and other QBs can not get sacked.

I don't get why Stanley gets just a blanket pass from so many here. From the overthrows to the complete lack of pocket presence it should be worrisome, but most are like 'nope no big deal'

Stanley is still young and needs to improve his pocket awareness, but better pass blocking might help.

I still don't understand why they don't try to set up a screen pass to Wadley once in a while, get him out in space. BC defense, like pretty much every team Iowa has played this year, are pinning their ears back and flying to the football.

If you don't want an ice field, then play better during B1G season.

Another loss in Bowl game just exposes Ferentz to be the master of the soft schedule.

Reactions: TRHawkeye145
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT