ADVERTISEMENT

*****Official New Era Pinstripe Bowl: Boston College Eagles VS. Iowa Hawkeyes Game Thread*****

I hate the time and day of kickoff. It is weird being at work all day. I cannot zone in on the game.. Will try to get home just in time for kickoff. Hope the team is prepared
I know what you mean. I'm trying to get mentally focused but am constantly being distracted by some work related task. Feels like someone keeps flickin me in the nose.

Bc fans feel they have this one pretty easily...and with our bowl history the last 5 years hard to argue against them

Bc fans feel they have this one pretty easily...and with our bowl history the last 5 years hard to argue against them
Probably the same feeling the Buckeye fans had prior to our game with them...similar history heading into it as well.

You wanna know why Iowa cannot join the blue bloods? We're ten minutes from kick off and the ESPN vomitorium is talking about Alabama and Clemson instead of the game about to start. They cannot squeeze in any time for anyone but the blue bloods, which gives them a huge advantage in recruiting-keeping them blue bloods.

Love it espn. 15 minutes before game talking about rose bowl. Talking about that game for weeks can’t even give us 10 minutes.

You wanna know why Iowa cannot join the blue bloods? We're ten minutes from kick off and the ESPN vomitorium is talking about Alabama and Clemson instead of the game about to start. They cannot squeeze in any time for anyone but the blue bloods, which gives them a huge advantage in recruiting-keeping them blue bloods.

Bs.

Our band is in the bleachers. I expect them to chant all the starters names.

ee794b4eb4f623564d8fce8eb0125afd.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT