ADVERTISEMENT

*****Official New Era Pinstripe Bowl: Boston College Eagles VS. Iowa Hawkeyes Game Thread*****

I would really hate to play NYCFC. This is as big as they can make this field? Soccer here would be horrible.
So, are you saying it's smaller than a regular football field? My guess is the playing area plus sidelines is bigger than Kinnick from what I can see. I understand that bitching about the field is an HR requirement but get a little bit real.

tenor.gif

Reactions: Sett1997
Can Ferentz prepare his team for a bowl game anymore? Don't look like it. The team looks like crap...

BC scouted Iowa well. Don't challenge down the sideline. Throw 5 yard routes over the middle.

Its a bowl game first and foremost be more aggresive. I would have put toren young and just ran it for the first down to try and build some momemtum

Reactions: mstp1992
Defense and special teams put us in the red zone twice...time for the Offense to not be offensive

So, are you saying it's smaller than a regular football field? My guess is the playing area plus sidelines is bigger than Kinnick from what I can see. I understand that bitching about the field is an HR requirement but get a little bit real.

No, soccer fields are bigger. I'm saying there is no room to expand. Some of the corners of the end zone don't have much room.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT