ADVERTISEMENT

*****Official Penn State at IOWA Game Thread. 3:30 pm CT, BTN*****

I'm not excusing our poor ability as a team to box out our opponents, but there are some underlying contributors to why the rebounding number is skewed.

Penn State has a ton of turnovers, which means no opportunity for a rebound. They've also managed to hit a bunch of garbage shots that always go in at the end of the shot clock, so nothing we can do about that.

We also have had a TON of one and done possessions which helps build their totals as well. We could possibly limit some of those if, ya know, guys like Patrick would try this little known tactic called following your shot........

Reactions: Nohawknamesleft
Also, again...........yes JBo needs to stop throwing shots up or stay the f*** on the bench.

But who else looks like they're ready to step up and be our go to 3 pt shooter besides Keegan?........

I'll wait for the answer.

Reactions: Nohawknamesleft
Do these guys even practice shooting on this floor? Everything is coming up short.

I'm not excusing our poor ability as a team to box out our opponents, but there are some underlying contributors to why the rebounding number is skewed.

Penn State has a ton of turnovers, which means no opportunity for a rebound. They've also managed to hit a bunch of garbage shots that always go in at the end of the shot clock, so nothing we can do about that.

We also have had a TON of one and done possessions which helps build their totals as well. We could possibly limit some of those if, ya know, guys like Patrick would try this little known tactic called following your shot........
I think there is something to this. The numbers are bad but I don’t feel like we’ve failed to get a rebound very often.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT