ADVERTISEMENT

*****Official Rutgers @ Iowa Game Thread*****

A question since I didn’t get to see more than about 4 mins of that half... maybe none of us know due to not being able to watch, but could Rutgers have a worse half?

JoeT only has one turnover. So it’s not a disaster but he does seem to be playing like he’s got a short leash on him.

Reactions: Hawksfor3
A question since I didn’t get to see more than about 4 mins of that half... maybe none of us know due to not being able to watch, but could Rutgers have a worse half?
Yes, went in a run to get back to 9. Could be a 25 point game, but Iowa shot poorly over 2 different long stretches.

It just sucked that a full city block was built on the bricks layed by both team in the first few minutes. Iowa could have a jumped out with a big bulge if hadn't been as cold as RU - actually, colder - before they [Weezy & Garza, /w a JBo 3] started knocking down some shots.

Reactions: Pepperman
I really think we need to commit to Perkins / Ulis for rest of year. Maybe they will struggle horribly but our only hope is to develop more dynamic threats. I’m assuming CJ won’t get healthy. I’d rather go out trying, we are too limited athletically at guard and Joe T is a mess. I still would like Joe T given more time as well but not convinced he can fix these turnover ills.

Current lineup minute distribution will make tourney but ceiling is round of 32.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT