ADVERTISEMENT

*****Official Rutgers @ Iowa Game Thread*****

Joe T is not the savior some fans are hoping for. Iowa needs to develop some “team” defense.

i wouldn’t say he is a savior but I would prefer him over jbo. Besides a couple of games where jbo makes shots he brings absolutely nothing to the game. He gives up a lot of points because of his crappy d and does not do much on o to create easy baskets for others. Joe t plays way better d. Yes he has a few bonehead turnovers but seems to calm down when he has a long leash with extended minutes. Plus he can create better o for the whole team. So in all I would much rather take a couple of turnovers from joe t vs jbo giving up 20+ points a game.

What the hell happened to Garza's short game lately? Is he tired?
I was wondering that myself. Does anybody know if he's injured or something? Granted the defense being played against him is a factor. Too bad we can't play defense like that.

Let’s worry equally about Joe W and Garza showing up second half. Garza has been subpar tonight with their entire front line in foul trouble.

Does anybody even know what CJ's injury is? With how it seems to be reoccurring I am guessing something like a bone spurs, stress fracture, etc.

Garza’s whole game has been off. He’s 3pt shot last 5 games can’t be over 25 percent. His mid range jumpers don’t go either. No dirk fade

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT