ADVERTISEMENT

***Official Season Back On Track: Iowa @ Nebby Game Thread***

Why is #30 in the game in crunch time? As far as I’m concerned it’s baseball season....what a shit show

Nebraska played well to win the game--made 3pt shots.

Iowa has a problem with its guards. Connor, Moss, Dailey...just not very good.

Reactions: intrepodor
The basketball board should be on maximum chill.
Yeah, I understand. But I'll be glad when we finally play outside the BIG. These refs are a discredit to their profession IMO. The calls in the Dance should be more consistent. This would have been a great win to snap the losing streak and build a little momentum going forward. We still have one more game at least with these jokesters of officials.

The guards still can’t creat their own shots so the results are going to be the same now that every other team has figured that out.

I just think everyone in the gym knew who was going to get the ball.......including the players. It just seems he could have drawn something up that got them a shot closer to the basket and even possibly a 3-pt play or, at least another OT..........This is just a WAY below average team right now........

Yeah, I understand. But I'll be glad when we finally play outside the BIG. These refs are a discredit to their profession IMO. The calls in the Dance should be more consistent. This would have been a great win to snap the losing streak and build a little momentum going forward. We still have one more game at least with these jokesters of officials.

Agree. Let's see if refs outside the B1G are a little more consistent. My gosh they were bad today

Reactions: Moral and Hawksfor3
Jim Albrecht is a f***ing gomer.

Oop dee derp welp golly gee Iowa lost, but the sun will still shine somewhere."

He is the kind of person who is obnoxiously positive, and in a way that sounds so unnatural.....and you want that person to kick themselves in the nuts.

Sorry not sorry and I blame him partially for our losing streak. :)

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT