ADVERTISEMENT

***Official Season Back On Track: Iowa @ Nebby Game Thread***

Hope we show up. Nebbie will want to send Miles/Seniors our with a win.

I’m looking for the vocal leader and who will step up when Nebbie punches them in the mouth.

Reactions: Jonnymungo
Iowa should come out with the attitude that they have nothing to lose, 6 seed with the W or the L so go out and play loose and have some fun kicking some butt and getting back to playing winning basketball.

Fran is back. Hawks win going away. And we all feel good about things heading into tourney time.

Otherwise, burn it down.

No one noticed, I'm sure, but I didn't put up an official late season Fran collapse thread for this game, because the shuckers don't even deserve the dignity of a pessimistic thread lamenting our struggles and pre-determining outcomes of games yet to be.

Basically, f*** Nebraska. That's why.....

Nebby students will be all over Fran. Here is to hoping he keeps his composure and is able to coach.

Fun fact, last time we were coming off a 3-game losing streak in conference play (games we looked absolutely abysmal in...), we defeated Nebraska 93-84.

Just sayin....;)

Reactions: hawkeyeguy69
We need the worm to turn in this one. Nebby with 5 conference wins should be gettable at home.
Hopefully out offense clicks early, get some stops and push the pace on the break. Unfortunately our rebounding of late has been putrid, forcing disjointed half court sets.
I really hate everything Debbie produces. Would be a bad start to a good Hawkeye sports day, if we whiff on this one.

Rutgers blown out by Indiana at Indiana after they blew out Iowa on Iowa's home court. Iowa last 3 game have been at level that would put them at bottom of B1G.

Rebounding aside, it’s crazy how much better this team looks when they make shot... novel

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT