ADVERTISEMENT

***Official Season Back On Track: Iowa @ Nebby Game Thread***

Baer needs to be in; i feel as though he is the best at feeding people in the low post. Moss gets the ball and refuses to throw it down low

Reactions: longliveCS40
Baer needs to be in; i feel as though he is the best at feeding people in the low post. Moss gets the ball and refuses to throw it down low

Cook had his man sealed off and Moss refused to pass it to him. No idea why...

Watching the mvc title game to see if uni can some how get a tourney bid. More compelling than the pillow fight in lincoln.

Reactions: drew_hawk
CMAC is worse than Ellingson at PG. Why is he getting so many damn minutes??? I’d rather play Dailey at PG when JBo needs a rest

Reactions: QChawks
Welp, Iowa ain’t gonna win. I’ve had enough of this poor excuse for a team. I’m done. Gonna do something else instead of waste my time watching this clown show.

Reactions: TRHawkeye145
Who has regressed more this season: Garza or Connor?

Connor couldn't hit a 3pt shot all season, so he didn't regress. Teams just looked at the 10% 3pt shooting stat and realized they didn't have to guard.

Garza..his offense is way off. The 3ball certainly gone. Defense and rebounding also not there.

Connor couldn't hit a 3pt shot all season, so he didn't regress. Teams just looked at the 10% 3pt shooting stat and realized they didn't have to guard.

Garza..his offense is way off. The 3ball certainly gone. Defense and rebounding also not there.
Garza looks like his tank is emptied, and I love the kid but without a motor he isn't a B1G player.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT