ADVERTISEMENT

***Official Season Back On Track: Iowa @ Nebby Game Thread***

Did anybody see with about 40 seconds left, Nebraska missed, Iowa got the ball, and the clock stopped for like three seconds. Not saying it changes anything but not sure why there would be any reason to stop the clock in that situation. May have ended up being the difference in Roby getting that three look

Big difference. Roby doesn't get the same look.

Usually those clock mistakes are noticed when under a minute.

Garza better watch that scream of his, after all that is what got Fran the tech at Ohio State. The ref isn't gonna like him yelling that

When Cook plays in control and downhill as a point forward we are a much better team. He is the only player that can really threaten the rim off the dribble.

Reactions: bojihawk44
How the hell is that a foul on the guy who gets roll blocked? In the fall, that's 15 yards for a chop block.

Reactions: unoHawkeye
He’s the worst finisher for a legit athletic 6”6’ guy I can remember. He has no idea how to use his body to create favorable contact. He is so weak going to the basket.

Reactions: drew_hawk
How many times does Moss turn it over going to the hoop? It's crazy.
There are several players with really weak hands on this team. I remember when guys like White and Woodbury got their hands on the ball, particularly rebounding, they weren’t losing it

I enjoyed the comment that we were firmly in the field of 68.

They are and have been. Been all about seeding the last 3 games.... Which hasn't gone well. Get the W today and at least one in the B1G tournament. Hopefully stay off the 8/9 line. 6 seed would be sweet, if they somehow got 3 more wins here

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT