ADVERTISEMENT

*** Omnibus NCAA Tournament games thread ***

A game plan around a big slow guy whos only asset is being huge and doesn't really have any skill or bball IQ is not a recipe for success.

It was brutal to watch honestly.

Reactions: gohawkz
kofi taunted Houston for being too small. At least they're winners instead of a big fat loser.

Quite surprised OSU playing Nova this close

You see it a few times as the tournament moves along. The lower-seeded team giving the higher-seeded team all they can handle, but can't get over the hump. The Creighton-Kansas game was like that on Saturday. Also Arkansas-New Mexico State.

Reactions: Nohawknamesleft
Watch Michigan be the only one from the B10 moving on from the weekend. The way the tournament has gone, wouldn't surprise me.

Reactions: Mohawkeye
Dod anyone else get virtually two home games to start the tournament? Unbelievable they allowed Wisconsin to play under two hours away.

Dod anyone else get virtually two home games to start the tournament? Unbelievable they allowed Wisconsin to play under two hours away.

Baylor - didn't work out for them. :)

Nova in Pittsburgh (same state). They won 2 games.

Isu has been getting completely railed by the refs. I think three moving screens called on isu when Wisconsin is doing the exact same thing. Then Davis spikes the ball at the end of the half and nothing called

Isu has been getting completely railed by the refs. I think three moving screens called on isu when Wisconsin is doing the exact same thing. Then Davis spikes the ball at the end of the half and nothing called

I might have to change my vote to ISU... I cannot stand Wisconsin and Davidson

Duke hits a key 3 and then gets a steal and is fouled. Blue devils lead 80-74 with 58 seconds left over Michigan State.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT