ADVERTISEMENT

*** Omnibus NCAA Tournament games thread ***

richmond getting mauled by providence is hardly surprising. It was expected in the same way that the post loss excuses were included pumping up richmond and how "good" they really were.
Reality today is that richmond is pretty much what their regular season conference finish said they were, a mid-tier A10 team.

Reactions: Rambler Hawk
richmond getting mauled by providence is hardly surprising. It was expected in the same way that the post loss excuses were included pumping up richmond and how "good" they really were.
Reality today is that richmond is pretty much what their regular season conference finish said they were, a mid-tier A10 team.
Oddly enough - did they even shoot great against us (besides the easy back door/in bounds lay-ins)?

Reactions: TRHawkeye145
Providence has a 30-point lead. You'd almost think they were playing a 6th-place team from a mid-major conference.
Yep - that's exactly what I was getting at in my previous post. Richmond blew their wad to get into the tourney but ultimately they are just an average A10 team that played like it during the dance

It will go down as one of the worst losses in the NCAA for Fran. Had to happen at the worst year bc I really thought Providence was a good draw. Of course it wouldn't have mattered if hawks continued to shoot like garbage in the 2nd round anyway.

I think that's what sucked the most. If it was just getting beat while hawks played well it would have been easier to accept

After 16:00 TV timeout Arkansas 3 NMSU 2.

giphy.gif

St Peters coach just cool as a cucumber. Someday we’ll make it back to the promise land, I mean the sweet 16

• Haha
Reactions: BBHawk
6 fouls on Memphis to 0 for Zaga to start the second half. Fix was in for Baylor and might be in for Zaga

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT