ADVERTISEMENT

Opinions on why Wisconsin is the favorite in the Big West?

The same amount as Nebraska since joining....0

Quit acting like winning 8 games is some sort of 'big brother' milestone for Iowa.
Hate to break it to you. Outright or shared they all count the same. Reason why in your stadium you guys still count your shared just the same. Also when is the last time Nebraska even won 8 games?

Wisconsin is #11 in the country in athletic revenue, right there with auburn, Tennessee and notre dame 2.1 billion.
list is : 2.9 Billion Texas,#1 then Ohio State 2.85, Bama 2.5, Michigan 2.4, Florida 2.3, Oklahoma 2.2,LSU 2.2, Georgia 2.2, Notre Dame 2.1, Auburn 2.1
Wisconsin 2.1, Tennessee In descending order.

this is for the years 2003-2021. I had no idea Wisconsin has that much $$$$
Wisconsin has twice Iowa's population and no other P5 program in the state. If Iowa were to adopt Wisconsin's university system (so ISU would be "the University of Iowa at Ames" and would not have a P5 football program), we would still be at a disadvantage compared to the BADgers.

Link to where I stated nebraska is better currently than their record shows. Nebraska triggers you fools with their stellar, elite history, 60 years of dominance including over the bigten, then another 14 above average most seasons before this current slump.

As stated, all the unbiased pundits still consider Nebraska a blueblood and a top 10 all time team. Minnesota is neither. All bigten west teams are Nebraskas little bros today, you’re telling me it’s not true, but you’re showing me it is. Bbbbwwwwaaaaa. Keep up the good work of proving me correct.
Actually, anyone under the age of 20 doesn't remember Nebraska's dominance, elite history, and whatever other crap you spew. And I mean, it's cool, but it has no bearing on today. So I guess if you get off on the past, Nebraska is your school. I for one, don't care about what happened yesterday.

Actually, anyone under the age of 20 doesn't remember Nebraska's dominance, elite history, and whatever other crap you spew. And I mean, it's cool, but it has no bearing on today. So I guess if you get off on the past, Nebraska is your school. I for one, don't care about what happened yesterday.
You’re telling me you’re not a little bro (like all bigten west fans are to Nebraska), but you’re showing me you are a little bro.

Wisconsin has twice Iowa's population and no other P5 program in the state. If Iowa were to adopt Wisconsin's university system (so ISU would be "the University of Iowa at Ames" and would not have a P5 football program), we would still be at a disadvantage compared to the BADgers.
ISU is the only potential issue. The state of Iowa produces a ridiculous amount of D1 talent for the size of the state, and based on composite rankings from 247 is better than Wisconsin.

• Haha
Reactions: PoleSmokinHerkyFan
To me. We lost our Bullies of the Big Ten status due to a certain fake punt. Until we depants and completely humiliate them like they did to us that day, Wiscy will hold that status.

Wiscy with a 3-3-5 defense like nebby. I think they'll struggle a bit with the changes but they're likely a fifty fifty run pass. I think they may get 2nd or 3rd in the west. Hopefully they aren't good. I'll be betting on Iowa in the head to head matchup. Purdue though has a Really nice qb. Defense might be a real mess and the line. I'm actually picking wiscy 2nd because of the schedule compared to Minnesota. A lot of unknowns this season.

• Haha
Reactions: PoleSmokinHerkyFan
Wiscy with a 3-3-5 defense like nebby. I think they'll struggle a bit with the changes but they're likely a fifty fifty run pass. I think they may get 2nd or 3rd in the west. Hopefully they aren't good. I'll be betting on Iowa in the head to head matchup. Purdue though has a Really nice qb. Defense might be a real mess and the line. I'm actually picking wiscy 2nd because of the schedule compared to Minnesota. A lot of unknowns this season.
MN finally plays Ohio St and Michigan...something Iowa skips out on again. Iowa St also runs a 3-3-5 and usually holds Iowa in check. It's about the DC

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT