ADVERTISEMENT

Our Next OC will be Tim Polasek

What the hell does Bohl retiring have to do with anything? As if he wouldn’t have left Wyoming to take the Iowa OC job?

I’ll be surprised, but not shocked if it’s Polasek, but I don’t know any more than anybody else on here.

I really don't like this news. That's way too real of a possibility. I looked up Wyoming back when the news of Biff's dismissal came out after the Minnesota game as Polasek was mentioned as a maybe... Wyoming isn't winning because of the offense. Sound familiar? They've gradually trending downward and have arguably the worst offense in the Mountain West.

And since he already worked with Kirk that makes him more desirable of a candidate to him than anyone not named Ferentz. Brace yourself, I think this is the odds on favorite to get the job.

Reactions: pondscum
What the hell does Bohl retiring have to do with anything? As if he wouldn’t have left Wyoming to take the Iowa OC job?

I’ll be surprised, but not shocked if it’s Polasek, but I don’t know any more than anybody else on here.
I think it's more Bohl is retiring because he knows Polasek is leaving along with possibly a player or two going with Polasek, not the other way around.

Reactions: chuck285
Well , many & I mean MANY of the resident militia wanted him to be the OC when he was here…

We have a lot of smart fans!

Reactions: kceasthawk
Supposedly he's a terrible coach and mean and all the players hated him and all the coaches still on staff hate him too, also the last 3 years of crap OLs are 100% on him and 0% on Barnett.

That's just what I read on here, anyway

Reactions: Italian Love Child
I really don't like this news. That's way too real of a possibility. I looked up Wyoming back when the news of Biff's dismissal came out after the Minnesota game as Polasek was mentioned as a maybe... Wyoming isn't winning because of the offense. Sound familiar? They've gradually trending downward and have arguably the worst offense in the Mountain West.

And since he already worked with Kirk that makes him more desirable of a candidate to him than anyone not named Ferentz. Brace yourself, I think this is the odds on favorite to get the job.
Please God, no!!!!

Maybe our new badass AD won’t let a bullshit unqualified candidate like this get the offer. 🙏🏽
Our AD does what any reasonable person in charge would do and all of a sudden she's a badass. Funny how women in charge get talked about. Just so we're on the same page, I want a badass AD, someone who will get shiit done.

Why wouldn’t Polasek be a candidate to take over at Wyoming as HC?
Wyoming immediately announced that DC Jay Sawvel will be taking over as head coach.

This quick move leads me to believe that Wyoming is most likely looking to keep its staff together, meaning Polasek will likely stay in Wyoming.

Of course, it's also possible that since his boss is leaving, Polasek will see it as a good time to move on. Hard to tell.

Prepare to be schocked.

Tim isn't welcome back in IC as a coach. His departure was mutual.

It's gonna be Chryst. Wouldn't be surprised if he and KF had been planning this for months.
If you’re right, I will award you several thousand internet points.

They’re as good as gold!

Reactions: Pawkhawk1
I hope Goetz has say so this doesn't turn into a lazy/ convenient hire. Like Budmyer. I know she said she won't have involvement but I refuse to believe that considering this been the first major hire under her watch.

So what you're saying is that he's a perfect fit.

Reactions: Iron Doc
I hope Goetz has say so this doesn't turn into a lazy/ convenient hire. Like Budmyer. I know she said she won't have involvement but I refuse to believe that considering this been the first major hire under her watch.
She will NOT be involved in the hiring of anyone not named Ferentz. That would make as much sense and would be as inappropriate as Kirk trying to hire another Ferentz.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT