ADVERTISEMENT

Our Next OC will be Tim Polasek

It’s the first hire under her watch. And let’s face it, KF has proven he can’t exactly be trusted to make sound offensive decisions. Yeah, but if your ass was in that seat, I’m sure you’d blindly trust him. What could possibly go wrong? 😂
She isn’t hiring the OC. jFC. I suppose she is drawing up plays also??

Polasek cant just come back. You make it sound like someone who left a sales job at one company to go to another company and when the new company got new mgmt the sales person talked to his old company who was glad to have him back.

Maybe Kirk would want someone he knows and maybe has a similar style. But maybe not. We shall see

Meet the new boss.

Same as the old boss.

aint they hot george harrison GIF

I hope Goetz has say so this doesn't turn into a lazy/ convenient hire. Like Budmyer. I know she said she won't have involvement but I refuse to believe that considering this been the first major hire under her watch.
Good points but the even better point is that almost just like BrianF Budmayr has only one year experience at the OC level. His one offense was decent in rankings but not great.

I think we have enough near-blue blood credibility to get a top OC who can run a Pro STyle type offense or close to it with some rollout RPO or other elements in it

Did I ever say she was? I said she can have involvement. Will you Ferentz sword swallowers go away when he retires? I swear you worship him and care more about him than the university.
Can't wait to see Beth down on the sideline with the headset on monitoring personnel and play calls.

Reactions: cmhawks99
Did I ever say she was? I said she can have involvement. Will you Ferentz sword swallowers go away when he retires? I swear you worship him and care more about him than the university.
Do Snowflakes like you dare go out in public in your Iowa gear? **** you probably don't own any.

LOL….thats awesome and absolutely tone def. Along with another homoerotic comment…are you trying to tell us something 🤔

And just for somebody relatively new on this board that would like to know what constitutes a “sword swallower”…

You can’t be positive about Iowa at all or KF you have to be mad as hell. Think he’s a world-class piece of shit & has a shit program….

You can’t point out how many games they’ve won, you can’t point out how much his players seem to love him and you have to just assume Phil Parker also doesn’t like Kirk even though he’s been with him now for 24 years…

That’s all you have to do to be a sword swallower…

You don’t have to defend the offense, you don’t have to defend Brian, in fact, you could be pretty frustrated about the offense in particular, but unless you’re mad as hell all the time, you’re a sword swallower….

Making me think for some of these guys, it really is more about swallowing the sword…😎

Reactions: doughuddl2
LOL….thats awesome and absolutely tone def. Along with another homoerotic comment…are you trying to tell us something 🤔

And just for somebody relatively new on this board that would like to know what constitutes a “sword swallower”…

You can’t be positive about Iowa at all or KF you have to be mad as hell. Think he’s a world-class piece of shit & has a shit program….

You can’t point out how many games they’ve won, you can’t point out how much his players seem to love him and you have to just assume Phil Parker also doesn’t like Kirk even though he’s been with him now for 24 years…

That’s all you have to do to be a sword swallower…

You don’t have to defend the offense, you don’t have to defend Brian, in fact, you could be pretty frustrated about the offense in particular, but unless you’re mad as hell all the time, you’re a sword swallower….

Making me think for some of these guys, it really is more about swallowing the sword…😎
😂 you’re trying way too hard. Homoerotic? Guilty as charged. Your wife was more like a man but sword swallowing was his/her talent. 🤷‍♂️

😂 you’re trying way too hard. Homoerotic? Guilty as charged. Your wife was more like a man but sword swallowing was his/her talent. 🤷‍♂️

Trying to hard and then a nonsensical comment about my wife…right

If Kirk wants to break Stagg's record he doesn't go with one of these "perceived" safe conservative choices. His boneless offense already gets 3 and outs all the time, why not risk it on an offense that score.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT