ADVERTISEMENT

**Paris Olympic Wrestling**

Parris on deck vs. Mongolia
Parris on the clock complete BS he’s taken all the shots
TD Parris on counter to Mgl first shot
2-1 Parris end of 1
Nice single leg td at edge by Parris nope only a push out. 3-1
4 pt mgl feet to back under review should be reversed to a push out. Nope lost challenge down 6-3
Down 8-3 now 10-3
Td Parris 10-5
Parris loses 10-5.
He didn’t wrestle well after the lost challenge.

Last edited:
Lot of energy expended in the first by Mason with those straight on shots and long efforts to convert. Mongolian was a brick shithouse to try to move. We were sitting right behind Mason's uncle for that match, so that got a bit awkward for a minute. Time to become big Mongolian fans.

We're also sitting next to Kyrgyzstan fans, so Kayla's next match should be interesting.

Thanks for sharing your experiences and all the information. How many sessions have/will you attend? How is the Mrs.? Has she enjoyed the wrestling?
Four sessions total, yesterday and today. The better half actually really likes wrestling (and really, really likes Paris). She's come a long way from falling asleep in Carver the first time I took her to a dual. Honestly though, you could know nothing about wrestling and have a good time here. Energy is electric all day long.

Four sessions total, yesterday and today. The better half actually really likes wrestling (and really, really likes Paris). She's come a long way from falling asleep in Carver the first time I took her to a dual. Honestly though, you could know nothing about wrestling and have a good time here. Energy is electric all day long.
I seriously considered going, but decided it was going to be too selfish to spend that money on myself. Now I’m kicking myself.

Kgz looks huge compared to Kayla
1-0 Kayla on passivity TD Kayla3-0. End of 1.
Step out KGZ Kayla gives up 4 down 5-3.
Challenge Miracle, challenge lost 6-3
Miracle with a gutsy 6-6 loss.
Damn it!

Dake up 2-0 step out up 3-0
Dake up 5-1, 9-1
Dake winner 11-1

Last edited:
Reactions: jrod65
Dale looks ridiculous
Kgz looks huge compared to Kayla
1-0 Kayla on passivity TD Kayla3-0. End of 1.
Step out KGZ Kayla gives up 4 down 5-3.
Challenge Miracle, challenge lost 6-3
Miracle with a gutsy 6-6 loss.
Damn it!

Dake up 2-0 step out up 3-0
Dake up 5-1, 9-1
Dake winner 11-1
I think the ref slapped the mat at the end.

Reactions: Inthecircle
Agreed, but she was only down by 2 and her back was clearly exposed. Wasn’t worth the risk at that point in the match and there wasn’t clear evidence to overturn (even though I don’t think the move was worthy of 4).
I am not certain of the rule on feet to back
You can be on your knees and get the call, however I think they were challenging her ass hitting the mat before she was launched.

Reactions: AFHawk86
I am not certain of the rule on feet to back
You can be on your knees and get the call, however I think they were challenging her ass hitting the mat before she was launched.
Speaking of questionable calls, Parris was completely out of bounds with both feet before the 4 point move initiated. Was that the correct call per the rules? Especially since Parris didn’t get the TD earlier when he was only awarded a step out.

Officiating in the Jamalov match is suspect at best. His opponent was defending on the mat and they awarded 2 points in the last few seconds including the challenge. That reeks of corruption!

Speaking of questionable calls, Parris was completely out of bounds with both feet before the 4 point move initiated. Was that the correct call per the rules? Especially since Parris didn’t get the TD earlier when he was only awarded a step out.
I completely concur.

Reactions: AFHawk86
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT