ADVERTISEMENT

**Paris Olympic Wrestling**

I thought the same thing! He’s looking jacked right now! I’m sure finally being healthy has given him time to put some muscle on and cut down. Looks like a man on a mission.
Amen to that. Now I'm just hoping he can close this mission out!! That would be fricking awesome!! Was hoping we would have two in the running for gold at this juncture, but at least Brooks is still in the hunt for the bronze. With any luck Dake will keep doing his thing and will give us another chance at gold. Didn't watch Parris' match yet, but clearly it did not go well...

Reactions: vhsalum
Officiating in the Jamalov match is suspect at best. His opponent was defending on the mat and they awarded 2 points in the last few seconds including the challenge. That reeks of corruption!
Its a good thing Spencer didn’t have that officiating crew, he may have lost to Zou

Last edited:
Reactions: AFHawk86
Live draws for tomorrow's weights in the arena.

Zain draws Amouzad round one. Tough one.

Snyder draws Habila Awusayiman of China.

Kennedy draws Catalina Axente of Romania (4 seed). Not familiar with her, but the internet says she took 5th at worlds last year.

Last edited:
It's not that easy to turn senior level guys. So it's a lot energy expended. Look at Spencer for example. He works so hard to turn guys that he exhausts himself. And sometimes it looks like he's fallen off a cliff conditioning wise.

But you never see Snyder, Sidakov, JB, uguev, sadulaev really hit that wall. Sadulaev pretty much stopped gutting people once he went up to 97.
The HWT Greco guy from Cuba would like to disagree.

• Haha
Reactions: vhsalum
And we have a new nickname “Dale”😂
ee21e30fd421b83cc8544f5fbb996590.gif

Reactions: el dub
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT