ADVERTISEMENT

Perception

If everbody outside of a program thinks you’re trash but you on the inside don’t. What are you?
These guys?

weeb-09-5.jpg

It’s an honest question…..not trolling….just curious why you feel Cael is trash…..I guess if you can’t elaborate it’s due to the fact that don’t have a valid reason….
I like you but you're asking a dumb question. And If you think about it, you're gonna agree.

These fans seem to be in favor of bringing in a kid that mowed down a woman on a highway because they are sick of losing to PSU and THAT COACH. A kid that very much could be a rapist. And now one that fights with a teamate, flips him off and then flips off their entire fanbase.

If they are that desperate, why the hell do you think they'd be telling themselves Cael is trash and hate the man?? Come on man... you're trolling. Lmao

I like you but you're asking a dumb question. And If you think about it, you're gonna agree.

These fans seem to be in favor of bringing in a kid that mowed down a woman on a highway because they are sick of losing to PSU and THAT COACH. A kid that very much could be a rapist. And now one that fights with a teamate, flips him off and then flips off their entire fanbase.

If they are that desperate, why the hell do you think they'd be telling themselves Cael is trash and hate the man?? Come on man... you're trolling. Lmao
No it’s a legit question…..not a troll job at all…..some may be jealous due to the amount of success that Cael and the psu program has had, which I certainly understand…..but the question was what ncaa coach is trash…..a few here say Cael…what specifically is it that makes him trash?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT