ADVERTISEMENT

Poll - Should Iowa Bring in AJ Ferrari?

Should Iowa Bring in AJ Ferrari?

• Total voters
Nobody on the current roster wants this "kid" as a team mate. I want to win too, but not this way.

Getting Ben and Gabe in lineup starting NOW cures a lot of problems - Ferrari's bering too much baggage to the party

Unless AJ is kept in shackles aside from wrestling practice and duals, he is a liability nightmare for college admins. No for me (at Iowa or anywhere outside WWE where he can take all the gear he wants and act like an idiot)

Reactions: LetsGoHawks83
well this seems like a good thread to talk politics and reli
Take it from a Troll, this poll and it's results will eventually become a "receipt". You might want to keep your opinions to yourself. Lol
Why do you spend your time doing this? I don't like to ignore people but you leave no choice...nothing but babble when you're clearly intelligent enough to add real insight even if it is from a PSU perspective.

extreme self involvement...honestly thinks he and his comments - and the reaction to them - are more interesting than the wrestling

Reactions: OldestandGreatest
So this is the way I see it. PSU fans are eating this up, but in reality, they are scared of the Ferrari's coming to the Iowa program. No matter what they say 3 AA and possibly a Natty or two is points at the end of the day.

It's not that hard, AJ is a grown man (may act like a kid) but a man none the less. Brands set the no BS conversation up front. You want to wrestle for us, then if you act up at all (behind the scenes) or in public then goodbye.

I think it's too late. Ferraris have made their mark on the program, recruits have made their minds up, chittum is gone. To hell with it, I want to see this play out now.
Chittum wasn't staying 4 years no matter what, there's a reason he never signed his nli... everyone needs to quit using the Ferraris as scapegoat for that one. As for future recruits, we're not exactly setting the world on fire there anyway in case you haven't noticed.
If this works, and 2 or all 3 have success and help Iowa win in March, it'll be worth it. If it bombs, TnT are probably done anyway so we'll be starting over with new leadership. Remember, these guys are in their 50s... they're not doing this much longer regardless.

So this is the way I see it. PSU fans are eating this up, but in reality, they are scared of the Ferrari's coming to the Iowa program. No matter what they say 3 AA and possibly a Natty or two is points at the end of the day.

It's not that hard, AJ is a grown man (may act like a kid) but a man none the less. Brands set the no BS conversation up front. You want to wrestle for us, then if you act up at all (behind the scenes) or in public then goodbye.
GONCh1.gif

Sure he brings points but what is the cost, it’s no secret Chittum left due to the Ferraris, how many points would he have scored at Iowa had he not left…..guess we will see how his career shakes out…..and what other future recruits/points does Iowa miss out on simply because the Ferraris are in town

Nobody on the current roster wants this "kid" as a team mate. I want to win too, but not this way.
Did you do a polling with the wrestlers or is your comment just hot air? I am of the understanding that Coach Tom had a team meeting prior to their arrival to see if the wrestlers were onboard. I would say that by the pictures taken that several Hawkeyes are buds with the Ferraris - Kueter and Arnold for sure.

Reactions: derekforhawks

3 AAs, eh?

Anthony Ferrari, who is at best the second stringer 149 behind a kid who won’t score more than a point or two at NCAAs, is suddenly an AA-caliber wrestler? And PSU fans are afraid of that?

3 AAs, eh?

Anthony Ferrari, who is at best the second stringer 149 behind a kid who won’t score more than a point or two at NCAAs, is suddenly an AA-caliber wrestler? And PSU fans are afraid of that?
So he hasn't been in a practice room since when? Ya, he's had personal training but not the same. Put him in a room with AA around him and practicing hrs a day. He AAs guaranteed.

• Haha
Reactions: AriesRam
I think it's time Iowa embraces the NWO era and goes full throttle on the rest of wrestling.

Tom Brands is Eric Bischoff
AJ is Kevin Nash
Anthony is Scott Hall

Who is Hollywood Hogan?

• Haha
Reactions: Sharky1203
To be clear, EVERY team at the DI level has a few douchebags on their roster. It is INEVITABLE. Some teams just hide them better than others, or they are lucky enough to have none of them be starters. As long as he doesn't do ANYTHING criminal and meets all of his academic requirements, I would say he should wrestle, unless the team or, more importantly, the coaches have inside reasons to not let him go.

I really don't care what kind of person he is, as long as he doesn't end up with the entire team against him. I care about him not breaking any laws and scoring points at NCAA's. Again, as long as the team and the coaches are fine with him, him wrestling is fine with me.

Mind you, I think the guy is a brainless meathead. But, that really doesn't matter to me when it comes to him actually wrestling and I really don't think what any oversensitive people on a message board think of him personally. should influence whether or not he wrestles for Iowa.

I know my two cents is probably worth less than that here. What I see: I see a number of hard-working (seemingly great) kids that bleed Black and Gold. Many have since childhood. Then you bring in a guy to replace them who bleeds Me Me ME. and NIL. Clearly striving for attention at the expense of anything not ME. As a parent, teacher and fan.....I vote a strong NO on AJ.

I HAVE SOME EXCITING NEWS TO SHARE....

American Mint (in partnership with Cstroke) is proud to offer our glittering Go Iowa Awesome commemorative coin that honors the arrival of AJ Ferrari to the University of Iowa's wrestling program . Layered in 24k gold, this proof-quality piece's obverse features an exquisitely detailed image of AJ showing his appreciation for the Hawkeye fanbase with name of their cesspool of a fan forum etched in the forefront of the coin.

We've Minted the 2024 Go Iowa Awesome Coin to the Highest Standards
As with all of our collectibles, the Go Iowa Awesome coin meets the high standards for quality that our customers demand. We craft each piece with care while paying close attention to every detail. We want you to take as much pride in owning and displaying our coins as we do in bringing them to you! You'll also receive a Certificate of Authenticity that certifies the size and materials and contains historical information about the item.

Since quantities are limited, This offer will only be extended to those voting yes in the above poll. If you act today, you will be given the unprecedented price of $1750.00....an unbelievable deal for a coin of this quality!

DON'T MISS OUT!!

Last edited:

American Mint (in partnership with Cstroke) is proud to offer our glittering Go Iowa Awesome commemorative coin that honors the arrival of AJ Ferrari to the University of Iowa's wrestling program . Layered in 24k gold, this proof-quality piece's obverse features an exquisitely detailed image of AJ showing his appreciation for the Hawkeye fanbase with name of their cesspool of a fan forum etched in the forefront of the coin.

As with all of our collectibles, the Go Iowa Awesome coin meets the high standards for quality that our customers demand. We craft each piece with care while paying close attention to every detail. We want you to take as much pride in owning and displaying our coins as we do in bringing them to you! You'll also receive a Certificate of Authenticity that certifies the size and materials and contains historical information about the item.

Since quantities are limited, This offer will only be extended to those voting yes in the above poll. If you act today, you will be given the unprecedented price of $1750.00....an unbelievable deal for a coin of this quality!

DON'T MISS OUT!!

Well, we all want to know what's on the reverse side?

DON'T MISS OUT!!

I don't think there's a better example of having your brain completely owned by an opposing fan base than this idiot. Love it!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT