ADVERTISEMENT

Potential portal target for Fran

@fivecardstud14 so peculiar that you're positively garrulous with everyone else, and yet a passive-aggressive little bitch w me. Merely reduced to flaccid laugh emojis and one-sentence responses, even after specifically calling me out. It's almost like there's enough synaptic firing in that tiny little brain that you somewhat realize you can't fu*kin touch me.

I'm truly interested if you're willing to engage me as confidently and verbosely as everyone else, so I'll inquire one final time (then drop it).... did you enjoy Iowa basketball's 14-point win against ISU on 12/6/18?

@fivecardstud14 so peculiar that you're positively garrulous with everyone else, and yet a passive-aggressive little bitch w me. Merely reduced to flaccid laugh emojis and one-sentence responses, even after specifically calling me out. It's almost like there's enough synaptic firing in that tiny little brain that you somewhat realize you can't fu*kin touch me.

I'm truly interested if you're willing to engage me as confidently and verbosely as everyone else, so I'll inquire one final time (then drop it).... did you enjoy Iowa basketball's 14-point win against ISU on 12/6/18?
The fact this bothers you so much continues to crack me up. Your insults are so funny, it's like a 60 year old looking up words in the dictionary and trying to plug them into your conversation. I look forward to your next post.

The fact this bothers you so much continues to crack me up. Your insults are so funny, it's like a 60 year old looking up words in the dictionary and trying to plug them into your conversation. I look forward to your next post.
Lmao you were the random fu*ker who spent time calling me out in the first place. Please let's not ignore that fact. And yes, I fully admit that my diction doesn't come naturally. It takes 45 minutes searching Webster's just to find the right words to compete with an intellect of your stature.

Did u like that win boy?

Lmao you were the random fu*ker who spent time calling me out in the first place. Please let's not ignore that fact. And yes, I fully admit that my diction doesn't come naturally. It takes 45 minutes searching Webster's just to find the right words to compete with an intellect of your stature.

Did u like that win boy?
I've seen you try to talk hoops and you don't know shit about bball (or don't watch any ball besides Hawks games). You're not worthy of real engagement. You're simply a jester to me, and a good one I might add.

@fivecardstud14

"I've seen you try to talk hoops and you don't know shit about bball (or don't watch any ball besides Hawks games). You're not worthy of real engagement."

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
son of a former D1 basketball coach who coached at multiple schools and levels for 40+ years LMAO (even coached against Iowa twice).

Played D3 out East, and still hold numerous 3-point shooting records at my high school alma mater. Those records ain't been close to being touched since 2001.

Next topic please.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
Well, another thread officially derailed just so a couple of buttholes can smack talk each other on the interweb. :rolleyes:
Lol this is critically important though: The star in the 1st half of the 2018 ISU@Iowa game was about to flunk out of school a cple summers earlier. Needed an A in a Kirkwood LIT class to stay eligible/retain his scholarship. He obviously got that A he needed.

Anyway, @fivecardstud14 is like, super duper smart. My guess, about a 171 IQ... So I just figured he had to have been the legend who took that class and got the A. Tried to get him to admit it, but he won't 🤷🏿‍♂️

• Haha
Reactions: fivecardstud14
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
son of a former D1 basketball coach who coached at multiple schools and levels for 40+ years LMAO (even coached against Iowa twice).

Played D3 out East, and still hold numerous 3-point shooting records at my high school alma mater. Those records ain't been close to being touched since 2001.

Next topic please.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

D3?

5lsgql.jpg

🤣🤣🤣 lmao jesus christ. Never claimed to be a "badass" you pompous fu*ker. Dude said I didn't know anything about basketball... saying I was good enough to play in college significantly repudiates that point. Please recognize context before idiotically commenting.

And for what it's worth, ima go out on a limb and assume you were never good enough to play shit at the college level. At best, unremarkably mediocre at whatever you tried in high school... although I'm open to being proven wrong, Tough Guy.

I left Iowa City that year before the BB season, and don't know details, but I think Iowa was in the preseason top 10, so I think you are wrong. I believe that Brad Lohaus and Johnny Fort were supposed to be the missing pieces, who Lute had recruited. Lohaus wasn't ready, at least under Raveling's coaching. I still don't know what happened with Fort, but both players were highly regarded, at least by Lute. Raveling was an outstanding recruiter, but not-so-great at the other aspects of coaching IMO.
Wrong about what ? We all know preseason rankings don't mean much and are usually based on what the team did the preceding season. My point remains true. Despite having Stokes and Payne, the 83-84 team had a weak guard court and didn't get anything from Lute's last recruiting class. Johnny Fort barely played , averaged 1.4 points per game and left Iowa after his freshman year. Spider Ursery rarely played and also left after his freshman year. The third recruit, Dave Snedeker rarely played and transferred after two years at Iowa. The following season, (84-85) we added Gerry Wright, Jeff Moe, Al Lorenzen and Bill Jones . They all made significant contributions, Stokes had a big year and we were much better.

Wrong about what ? We all know preseason rankings don't mean much and are usually based on what the team did the preceding season. My point remains true. Despite having Stokes and Payne, the 83-84 team had a weak guard court and didn't get anything from Lute's last recruiting class. Johnny Fort barely played , averaged 1.4 points per game and left Iowa after his freshman year. Spider Ursery rarely played and also left after his freshman year. The third recruit, Dave Snedeker rarely played and transferred after two years at Iowa. The following season, (84-85) we added Gerry Wright, Jeff Moe, Al Lorenzen and Bill Jones . They all made significant contributions, Stokes had a big year and we were much better.
I wasn't there, but there was plenty of talent to do better than the team did under Raveling. What happened with Fort and Usery? Lute was usually a pretty good judge of talent, but they seemed to do nothing under Raveling. Wasn't Carfino still on the team?

Reactions: cleotishaywood
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT