ADVERTISEMENT

Power 5 teams w/ the Longest Drought of not Winning 9 Games in the Regular Season

Doesn't even know the first thing about his teams coach. 0-13 vs ranked opponents at Baylor. I might try to not learn anything about him either. Teens nowadays, dumber than a box of rocks.

• Haha
Reactions: HogLovinHawkeye
Looks like Iowa’s longest streak was 18 consecutive seasons. Iowa fans haven’t earned the right to mock any other teams.
18 what? I believe the number you're frantically searching for is 19, as in 19 non-winning seasons. That did include 11 losing seasons in a row. Now, no one earns the right to mock, but that record certainly earns being mocked (albeit that it is 50 years ago). Nebraska has most certainly earned being mocked for their more recent past

18 what? I believe the number you're frantically searching for is 19, as in 19 non-winning seasons. That did include 11 losing seasons in a row. Now, no one earns the right to mock, but that record certainly earns being mocked (albeit that it is 50 years ago). Nebraska has most certainly earned being mocked for their more recent past
Yes, Nebraska has been an embarrassment on the field since 2015.

Your reply game is weak, like your team.

1-0

Here, I will expand on your 1 year view:

2022-11-25W24-177#Iowa City|69,250
2021-11-26L21-28-7#Lincoln|1786,541
2020-11-27L20-26-6#Iowa City|1,469
2019-11-29L24-27-3#Lincoln|1989,039
2018-11-23L28-31-3#Iowa City|65,299
2017-11-24L14-56-42#Lincoln|90,046
2016-11-25L10-40-30#Iowa City17 |69,814
2015-11-27L20-28-8#Lincoln|390,830
2014-11-28W37-343#Iowa CityOT|66,897
2013-11-29L17-38-21#Lincoln|91,260

I will continue to do whatever I want and there’s nothing you can do about it.
It’s hilarious that you think you’re going to out someone on social media that doesn’t even have any accounts on social media.

I had the good grace to count Iowas streak starting when after 10 game seasons were the norm, but I’m used to Iowa fans and their cowardly ways.
Right back at ya.

We will continue to mock ISU and whatever other program we want.

What are you gonna do about it? Besides cry about it on our boards, I mean. Respond with a laughing emoji? Woo. That'll show us.

Like I said, I'll continue copying your bit because I'm that triggered by your attacks that I have taken personally on a message board I'm failing to troll. It's a tale as old as Iowa being better than Nebraska at all sports.........
The best part is you are actually mad irl regardless of what you'll say to us, and you definitely shake as you furiously type each response coming up with things you think will insult me or other Iowa fans.

It is quality Nebraska fan entertainment. :cool:

The best part is I’m actually mad.
I've been saying this for a while now.
There’s no way for me to reconcile Nebraska’s elite football history.
Human beings are notorious for making big mistakes throughout history. That's how I reconcile it. Nebraska’s football history is just humanity's mistake...........and their run since 2002 has been nature's way of course-correcting. :cool:
with Iowa’s pedestrian football history.
Iowa's football history > Nebraska’s football history
It makes me and most Iowa fans so angry.
Nebraska trying to win games should insult you. The mothers of the players don't even want them to win. Nobody wants them to win.
So angry we have become experts in excuse creation.
Indeed. Ever since 38-17 in 2013, the excuses have been flowing in. :cool:

• Haha
I've been saying this for a while now.

Human beings are notorious for making big mistakes throughout history. That's how I reconcile it. Nebraska’s football history is just humanity's mistake...........and their run since 2002 has been nature's way of course-correcting. :cool:

Iowa's football history > Nebraska’s football history

Nebraska trying to win games should insult you. The mothers of the players don't even want them to win. Nobody wants them to win.

Indeed. Ever since 38-17 in 2013, the excuses have been flowing in. :cool:
This may be as close as it gets to a decent interaction on this board. Every Iowa fan should definitely think their team has the potential to be greater than any other team, just as they should recognize their team hasn’t done anything on the field in the past or present to earn any respect from any other fan base, especially nebraska fans. Nebraska fans will answer excuses from Iowa fans with excuses, but will never bring it up first. That’s the luxury we have since we currently have a history Iowa cannot come close to competing with, the series lead by double digits and the most recent win. Feels damn good.

You're fighting the good fight @EvilMonkeyInTheCloset

Here's some ammo in case he starts asking stupid questions:

Has Iowa beat a Nebraska team with a winning record? Yes, 2013 (finished 9-4), 1981 (finished 9-3).
Since 2000 Nebraska has drafted 77 players to the NFL, Iowa has drafted 85. We also have more first round picks.
Iowa and Nebraska are 9-9 since 1950.
Iowa owns Nebraska this century with 8 wins to 5 losses.
66% of Nebraska's wins against Iowa are during or before WWII.
Since joining the Big Ten, Nebraska is 10th in wins against Big Ten opponents behind Minnesota and Northwestern.

Keep up the good fight!

Last edited:
You're fighting the good fight @EvilMonkeyInTheCloset

Here's some ammo in case he starts asking stupid questions:

Has Iowa beat a Nebraska team with a winning record? Yes, 2013 (finished 9-4), 1981 (finished 9-3).
Since 2000 Nebraska has drafted 77 players to the NFL, Iowa has drafted 85. We also have more first round picks.
Iowa and Nebraska are 9-9 since 1950.
Iowa owns Nebraska this century with 8 wins to 5 losses.
66% of Nebraska's wins against Iowa are during or before WWII.
Since joining the Big Ten, Nebraska is 10th in wins against Big Ten opponents behind Minnesota and Northwestern.

Keep up the good fight!
Has an Iowa team with a losing record ever beat a Nebraska team with a winning record? Damn some of you are dumber than a box of rocks.

I’ve already acknowledged what everyone who follows college football knows, Nebraska has sucked since 2015, all of your silly stats are the result of Nebraska’s crappy coaching 2015-2022. The other thing everyone who follows college football knows is, Iowa has been irrelevant in football for 60 plus years.

You are wrong. Iowa had great success with Evy and early Burns years and with Fry and Ferentz after that 18 year drought. I think 55 years of very good football outweighs a lower set of results.
You could probably argue that Iowa has had 6-7 very good seasons in that 55 years with the rest being slightly above average to below average. Iowa football success isn’t to the level where you should be talking down to any other fan base.

This is the Iowa board, you can talk down to whoever you want, I’m just here to call you on it when it gets absurd. Stop being so obtuse.

Yeah....cuz Nebraska fans NEVER make idiotic and absurd statements on their own board....

You thinking you have the moral duty to "police" an opposing team's message board is a line most rational fans don't cross.

Rational fans mind you.

Something triggered this...and that "something" is bound to be ****ing hilarious!

• Haha
Yeah....cuz Nebraska fans NEVER make idiotic and absurd statements on their own board....

You thinking you have the moral duty to "police" an opposing team's message board is a line most rational fans don't cross.

Rational fans mind you.

Something triggered this...and that "something" is bound to be ****ing hilarious!
Nah….if I wasn’t striking a nerve, Iowa fans wouldn’t care what I post. Very few on this board have figured it out. Y’all slow AF.

Nah….if I wasn’t striking a nerve, Iowa fans wouldn’t care what I post. Very few on this board have figured it out. Y’all slow AF.
Ahhh but again...you stated previously you were here to "police" the board but ultimately your goal was to strike a nerve was it not?

The same goes for your handles. They're not designed to provoke rational debate.

Don't be disingenuous.

The REASON you're here is what's funny!

• Haha
Ahhh but again...you stated previously you were here to "police" the board but ultimately your goal was to strike a nerve was it not?

The same goes for your handles. They're not designed to provoke rational debate.

Don't be disingenuous.

The REASON you're here is what's funny!
I’ve already conceded Iowa fans posts that Nebraska has sucked since 2015 and one of those crappy teams beat Iowa. Iowa fans have absolutely nothing to crow about to Nebraska fans pre 2015. I’m here to get a reaction and my plan works to perfection every time. Simple emojis trigger you silly fans.

I’ve already conceded Iowa fans posts that Nebraska has sucked since 2015 and one of those crappy teams beat Iowa. Iowa fans have absolutely nothing to crow about to Nebraska fans pre 2015. I’m here to get a reaction and my plan works to perfection every time. Simple emojis trigger you silly fans.
I don't know.....you seemed pretty upset the past few days.

Things were said by you........and not in a "ha ha got you, stupid Iowa fans" kind of way. ;)

I’m here to get a reaction and my plan works to perfection every time. Simple emojis trigger you silly fans.
dancing-troll.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT