ADVERTISEMENT

Princeton Dual

I have YouTube TV, it comes with NBC sports Chicago. Hopefully the dual is on there then. It’s too far out to look at the directory yet.
It is on youtube tv nbcsn Chicago. Go to the live channel listing. Go to that channel and move the curser left and click on the channel itself. This will bring up the directory for that channel and you can find the iowa Princeton dual listed and can set it to record from there also.

Flo isn’t covering. ESPN+ and apparently NBC Sports Chicago.

In order to cut the cable one must have good internet. Not everyone has that.

It may not be your internet..your router may be weak ..Nighthawks are the best and your c.a.t. cable might be old ..upgrading to cat 7 or better will increase your performance.

It may not be your internet..your router may be weak ..Nighthawks are the best and your c.a.t. cable might be old ..upgrading to cat 7 or better will increase your performance.

I appreciate the pro tip but I’ve been through it all. We have had a good run for upwards of a year now. If this continues I will change next year.

IPTV on a B & W 13" with rabbit ears. Ah, those were the days.

Those data were awful. Doug Brown is sorely missed, though.

I had no luck with this but it’s on Hulu, no muss, no fuss. :) The Roku gives you an NBC sports channel but not the Chicago sports channel??
I went to the NBC Sports app first it gave me the option to down load to ROKU.

Pat Glory beat Nick Picicini 9-4 Friday night.Ok St won 19-18.
Wonder if they will fft at 165 lbs again?

STILLWATER -- The ninth-ranked Cowboy wrestling team (3-1 overall; 0-0 Big 12) notched its third dual win of the season Friday night when it defeated the 12th-ranked Princeton Tigers, 18-15, inside Gallagher-Iba Arena.

Results:
165: No. 14 Travis Wittlake (OSU) for.
174: Kevin Parker (PU) dec. Andrew Shomers (OSU) 5-2
184: Travis Stefanik (PU) dec. Anthony Montalvo (OSU) SV1 5-3
197: No. 2 Patrick Brucki (PU) dec. No. 6 Dakota Geer (OSU) 12-6
HWT: Austin Harris (OSU) dec. Aidan Conner (PU) 5-2
125: No. 4 Patrick Glory (PU) dec. No. 3 Nick Piccininni (OSU) 9-4
133: Reece Witcraft (OSU) dec. Sean Pierson (PU) 8-3
141: Dusty Hone (OSU) dec. Marshall Keller (PU) 7-4
149: No. 4 Boo Lewallen (OSU) dec. No. 14 Mike D'Angelo (PU) 7-4
157: No. 9 Quincy Monday (PU) dec. Wyatt Sheets (OSU) 3-2

Big fan of YouTube TV. Even a bigger fan upon realizing they get NBS Sports Chicago.:D

Highly recommend it for anyone looking to unplug from cable or satellite. Only about $55 per month. Doesn't get everything but does get most things. Plus remote access on your phone is easy and very cool. Can watch from anywhere, easily.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT