ADVERTISEMENT

Proctor?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Corey said Proctor is in route to Iowa Today on a Pod with Kakert , who knows? ....Sound like Official Visit this Weekend to dot the I's and cross the T's per Them .

Reactions: nwhawkincr
The break has been a while… I’d actually be surprised if he wasn’t already in Iowa. Plus classes already started didn’t they?
There would be a little leeway with that. The classes he is probably gonna be taking probably haven't really started hitting anything heavy, he would have tutors to catch up and it's the offseason so he would have more time to catch up also.

Or he is just coming home to visit family during break.
Sadly I have not microchipped all the Individuals involved so Ican track Them for You, I can only pass on what was said in the pod per Their sources , why i added a question mark . Savvy?

Sadly I have not microchipped all the Individuals involved so Ican track Them for You, I can only pass on what was said in the pod per Their sources , why i added a question mark . Savvy?
Art Space GIF by Aleksey Efremov

Some people just need to relax and do something else for awhile. Just look at this to pass the time maybe?

One reply to my post was actually funny. Be like that guy.
Not every post is for comic relief......although reminding little Debbie fans of their place as BigTen bottom-feeders usually provides that.

On the positive side, you hillbillies have the usual off-season optimism you'll actually make a bowl next season! Hopefully your boys keep their grades up in case they come looking for 5 win teams again.

Reactions: Slappy Pappy
Not every post is for comic relief......although reminding little Debbie fans of their place as BigTen bottom-feeders usually provides that.

On the positive side, you hillbillies have the usual off-season optimism you'll actually make a bowl next season! Hopefully your boys keep their grades up in case they come looking for 5 win teams again.
Just wait til next year!!!

Did they? Message board poster say this, I’m not familiar with the family but that would be crazy that NIL would do that…
What would keep a donor from "hiring" some kids parent for crazy money? Nothing that I can think of. Like Johnny Manziel having his bags of cash funneled through his grandfather.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT