ADVERTISEMENT

psu nebraska

Honestly, I didn't notice you were suspended before and then banned. Sorry. You can call me garbage. It's okay. I will be fine.

Still, on a board where moderators moderate and respond to reported posts, your banning isn't surprising given you just returned from suspension.

No worries. Life moves on. More free time for you. Else, you can always create another user ID.
Ugg
When the bottom wrestler refuses to build up to his base, while the top wrestler shows the ref they're not even using either arm up top, forget about trying to turn, the ref isn't going to call stalling on top.

This is folk style. We don't do parterre.
^^^ Dis guy is really kinda dumb!!!
He should change West Hancock though so they stop winning State football championships.

I'd take that if it meant Iowa winning more wrestling championships....................
Not sure what this means?
Wow, was Hardy ripped off!

There wasn't anything remotely similar to the Rathjen match stoppage. There was no real danger. Horrible, horrible call!!! Barlett was going down.
YES!!!!
Was Desanto hurt when it happened against RBY, twice?
STFU D*ckweed!!!
Ironbird is from Long Island. Is that far enough east to qualify?
WAS the greatest place on earth to grow up. LibertARDS supporting anti- American demoRATS are destroying it!!!

BE WARNED!!!
I really do like this board. Hopefully ironbird has just another temporary suspension on our board. When you call any wrestler a pos, you should get a timeout.
ONLY suspended on the 2nd string board which is BS!!! Kid is a POS for doing what he did and that is the FACT and they don't like it!!! Watch the replay !!!!
Wait, wasn't your favorite NY HS wrestling coach from PA? And didn't he return to PA to coach at a small college before retirement after the mother he cared for passed?

I mean, the guy you spoke so highly about and seemed to credit for your love of the sport.

It seems an insult to his memory to disparage his state. I wonder what he'd think of your musings.
My Favorite??? Maybe you are speaking of the LEGEND? Have NO idea how this makes any sense!??!?!
If you listen to the PSU Homer Jeff Byers call of the dual, you will hear him question the consistency of that particular referee by his name. However he gets assigned, I don't believe PSU looks forward to seeing him.
Yes EVEN the announcers have no answers for the crap taking place and it is a DISGRACE!!! Reminds me of NE Football when they stole the other teams calls, tapes, auto etc.....

AND do not kid yourself, the great Kraluire loves it and even defended it, 100% GARBAGE!!!!

Ugg

YES!!!!

STFU D*ckweed!!!

WAS the greatest place on earth to grow up. LibertARDS supporting anti- American demoRATS are destroying it!!!

BE WARNED!!!

ONLY suspended on the 2nd string board which is BS!!! Kid is a POS for doing what he did and that is the FACT and they don't like it!!! Watch the replay !!!!

My Favorite??? Maybe you are speaking of the LEGEND? Have NO idea how this makes any sense!??!?!

Yes EVEN the announcers have no answers for the crap taking place and it is a DISGRACE!!! Reminds me of NE Football when they stole the other teams calls, tapes, auto etc.....

AND do not kid yourself, the great Kraluire loves it and even defended it, 100% GARBAGE!!!!
You need to get back to reality:

You need to get back to reality:

VERY simple PAL!!! I OWN you and ALL the other wannabes!!! I wasn't even on their 2nd string board and I was the MOST talked about!!!! Now they are just looking for ways to get me off the board although I have done nothing wrong!!!

I am like TRUMP over there!!! I have the GREATEST thread ever created and they all can not stand it!!! Now they banned me for 1 month!?!?!? WTF??? No warning this time? Last time claimed they told me to remove "Negative political post" What in HELL does that even mean???

In any case "I'LL BE BACK!!!!" and I will DOMINATE more then ever!!! I am also now considering starting more threads and going on different threads and posting!!! "You Wanna Play Rough!?!?!?" I mean I am on MY THREAD, and stating the obvious about what the kid did!!!

Now you get the garbage trolls trying to say "well he did it also" NOPE!!!! Not the same and everyone can WATCH THE REPLAY!!! There was NO pressure against the knee, someone even posted a different view and it was even worse then I thought!!! PepeLaBuea 100% did that on purpose and should have an UN-SPORTSMANSHIP BAN!!!

Ugg

YES!!!!

STFU D*ckweed!!!

BE WARNED!!!

Is Cael in the room with right now Karen?

And I can almost guarantee that 99% of the PSU Board went nuts over it - so what's your point?
My point is it happens to all athletic teams out there, some calls are for you while some go against you, problem is most fans only want to admit and talk about the ones that go against their team. Was it bs with rby and desanto, absolutely it was……just like it was with hardy and Bartlett…….but I bet if we go back on this board and pull up the thread from that match you won’t find any hawk fans saying rby got screwed and that Tom must have the damn ref in his back pocket.

My point is it happens to all athletic teams out there, some calls are for you while some go against you, problem is most fans only want to admit and talk about the ones that go against their team. Was it bs with rby and desanto, absolutely it was……just like it was with hardy and Bartlett…….but I bet if we go back on this board and pull up the thread from that match you won’t find any hawk fans saying rby got screwed and that Tom must have the damn ref in his back pocket.
Not even close to an apples to apples comparison. In the case of RBY and DeSanto, the way in which he grabbed the foot and turned it, putting considerable strain on the joint before working the cradle was a major point of controversy.

I never went as far as saying that technique was illegal, but I absolutely think it should have been called potentially dangerous every time. The move put deliberate tension on the joint and was not from any motion where the defensive wrestler directly put himself into that position.

If you want to try to play the rubber knee defense, the ref should let it go further. If the offensive guy forces the position on his own, the ref should be quicker to call the PD and stop it…

Last edited:
Thoughts on Stallrocci's flat ride on top?

Why should the bottom guy get stalling if Stall is just trying to keep him sprawled out flat and not working to improve/turn?..........
Kind of hard to make the case a wrestler, “Stallrocci,” is a serial staller when that wrestler has only had to wrestle the full seven minutes a few times this season.

Not even close to an apples to apples comparison. In the case of RBY and DeSanto, the way in which he grabbed the foot and turned it, putting considering strain on the joint before working the cradle was a major point of controversy.

I never went as far as saying that technique was illegal, but I absolutely think it should have been called potentially dangerous every time. The move put deliberate tension on the joint and was not from any motion where the defensive wrestler directly put himself into that position.

If you want to try to play the rubber knee defense, the ref should let it go further. If the offensive guy forces the position on his own, the ref should be quicker to call the PD and stop it…
This is the exact response I expected over here, thanks for making my point! When the call goes against you, you always find a way to justify it…….shocker!!!!

Not even close to an apples to apples comparison. In the case of RBY and DeSanto, the way in which he grabbed the foot and turned it, putting considering strain on the joint before working the cradle was a major point of controversy.

Here is the RBY vs ADS match in question. Have a look. The first atrocity happens 12 seconds into the 1st period. The second one happens at 1:11 of the 1st period.

Reactions: goldenanimal
Is Cael in the room with right now Karen?
Na pretty sure he is in your step dads!!!
It’s an insurance issue. He seems unbalanced, like a potential mass shooter. Can’t take a chance with that on our board.
Now how is a post like this OK??? Guy is a full blown Jack Ass!!!
WRONG!!! A bad call, OK happens. Calls like the ones taking place in happy land. They are NOT by accident!!!

YES, the move was illegal!!!
Kind of hard to make the case a wrestler, “Stallrocci,” is a serial staller when that wrestler has only had to wrestle the full seven minutes a few times this season.
He wrestled like what 15 matches? Ducked like what 3-4 ranked guys?

NOTE : ANYONE want to go over to the 2nd string board and check the GREATEST thread and let me know how its going. Fell FREE!!!

• Haha
Reactions: NitFan53
Kiss off you wannaBe jerk!!! IOWA lives in their heads 24/7!!! ALL they do is wish they were us!!! Then while making terrible comments about IOWA wrestlers, they can't even admit what is going on in happy land is a DISGRACE!!!

IF it was 1 match, 1 bad call, a ONE time thing. OK, I get it, the REFs are human. It is NOT!!!! If you watched just some of their matches this year. You can ONLY draw one conclusion, and that is WTF is going on over there!?!?!?

Match after match, "bad" calls, wrong calls, totally BS calls!!!! They have GIFTED several wins JUST THIS YEAR!!!

I am sorry but I have a HUGE problem with people cheating in sports!!! I mean I guess you could certainly say the same about life, but when an athlete works his/her ass off, only to have it taken away, is horse sh*t!!!

The 125 match a few weeks back, they even REVIEWED it. Then their POS leader the greta Krailure went on to justify the call!?!?!?!? Instead of manning up and saying, "it was a bad call" which he knows will piss off the REFs who are in his pocket......

Then one match they had NO VIDEO REVIEW AVAILABLE???? Now you have PepeLaBuea, then the first "TD" at 157? Then they "reviewed" 184 to try and steal that one!!!

Then you have a CLOWN like this posting. You wanna look back and see what you all said about SPENCER LEE, his MOM, his DAD???? Just forget about what they said about me and I WASN"T EVEN ON THEIR BOARD!!!!!
Why can’t we all just be friends and enjoy wrestling at its finest?!? The insane thing is that we would all be cheering for whichever wrestlers made our teams yet we’re talking trash about them because they chose the other team. Why can’t we just be happy for these kids and the path they chose. Seriously, these kids get to wrestle in front of sold out crowds at CHA or BJA; it just doesn’t get any better than that! If you want to be mad at someone be mad at the refs; they’re the ones making the calls on the mat. Go Hawks!!!

So what's the problem? He didn't once mention PSU or their wrestlers. Sounds like he was just mad at some cartoon he was watching. You guys overinterpret everything.
You know my friend, if I can't sign on and get some good wrestling news, updates, etc., at least there's no lack of comedy relief stuff available. I love your sense of humor!! :)

Reactions: Trapper85
This is the exact response I expected over here, thanks for making my point! When the call goes against you, you always find a way to justify it…….shocker!!!!
Not remotely accurate. There are plenty of times I have no issue with calls regardless of who benefits. Just in the case of RBY and DeSanto I think that position should be called PD as soon as the foot is turned and the lock is clasped. That position puts too much torque on the knee.

I promise you with 100% certainty that I would feel the same way regardless of who is in those positions.

Last edited:
Here is the RBY vs ADS match in question. Have a look. The first atrocity happens 12 seconds into the 1st period. The second one happens at 1:11 of the 1st period.

I watched it A LOT of times right after it happened. I never called it remotely close to an atrocity. I simply think it should be called PD as long as the foot is leveraged the way it was as the lock was clasped.

Again, it truly has nothing to do with who was involved. I just think an injury is too possible in that position and that is literally why potentially dangerous is a call at the ref’s discretion to stop the action…

I watched it A LOT of times right after it happened. I never called it remotely close to an atrocity. I simply think it should be called PD as long as the foot is leveraged the way it was as the lock was clasped.

Again, it truly has nothing to do with who was involved. I just think an injury is too possible in that position and that is literally why potentially dangerous is a call at the ref’s discretion to stop the action…
Mr Dogmatic at it again.

I know of no sports' fan who enjoys wide and obvious variations among the officials of their favorite sport. For example, the strike zone of baseball homeplate umpires. But still, players scout and still players blow their tops on called/non-called strikes vs balls.

So yes, I believe all would like the NCAA to do something more to better assure consistency regarding stalling on top and bottom, stalling when exiting the cylinder vs continuation, reaction time, potentially dangerous, and stalemate calls. And they should also broadly communicate the actions they've taken.

Only then can one reasonably expect wrestlers to adapt accordingly. I've no doubt, PSU wrestlers would quickly adapt. Only then could we again rightly focus on PSU's ability to get superior recruits for any new way the rules might be enforced.
I agree the next step is to focus on the NCAA preventing Penn State to get "superior recruits" on an annual basis.

Welp, I think you've got it figured out, so I'll leave it in your hands to make sure Penn State goes the f*** away and soon.

Good luck! :)

A. Is this his first year wrestling?

B. Does he not ride in any of these shortened matches?

GG. Thanks for playing.

LOOK, you can't watch these stall artists pieces of garbage, and the REFs and see it any other way then what it is!!!

They lay on top parallel doing nothing and the guy on bottom gets called!!! They 100% SCREWED Nebraska at 149 and 157!!! They tried to screw them again at 184!!!

If this is the best we have right now in the NCAAs? Then no wonder several HS kids are able to win!!! VERY hard to watch, and worse, they beat us!!!

FACT is, IOWA needs to jump levels next year and end this F*** st SH*TSHOW they call wrestling!!!!

They just banned me again on their B*LLSH*T board for calling it AS IT IS!!!!

PepeLaBuea is a piece of trash for playing hurt on the TD!!!! REFs are right their beside him!!!!

Have a look at the direction Hardy's head was pushing and his hand was pulling.

PSU is very very good at these seem techniques. How do you think they finish some of their TD’s so decisively?

This technique is coached at PSU. Cody Sanderson went ballistic when the ref stopped Haines from doing it to Franek in the dual. Start at 6:35 and then listen to the announcers wonder why the match was stopped. It’s the same exact technique RBY used against DeSanto. PSU uses it all the time because it’s coached. The move is rarely called Potentially Dangerous.

PSU is very very good at these seem techniques. How do you think they finish some of their TD’s so decisively?

This technique is coached at PSU. Cody Sanderson went ballistic when the ref stopped Haines from doing it to Franek in the dual. Start at 6:35 and then listen to the announcers wonder why the match was stopped. It’s the same exact technique RBY used against DeSanto. PSU uses it all the time because it’s coached. The move is rarely called Potentially Dangerous.

If it benefits Penn State, ban it from the sport and if they continue to "adjust" as suggested by @98lberEating2Lunches then continue to ban things and move the goalposts until we find something that Penn State can't adjust to (because we have proven that they aren't perfect and that constantly moving the goalposts DOES work.........we just all need to collectively commit to it on an annual basis until they f*** off permanently. :D)

You're welcome.

• Haha
Reactions: goldenanimal
Not even close to an apples to apples comparison. In the case of RBY and DeSanto, the way in which he grabbed the foot and turned it, putting considerable strain on the joint before working the cradle was a major point of controversy.

now do the second stoppage.

Gary Steen did it to Lehigh at 125 back in December. Lehigh kid won but was limping off the mat. Can’t find the match on youtube but probably still up on Big10…

Seriously, pedofile supporters. Imagine letting a sports program override any common sense.

On top of that, you guys are all giant d*cks! I haven't seen one PSU fan come on here without a giant ego tainting everything they say. I know east coast people are d*cks in general, but this wrestling board was one of the best around for fans of all teams. Iowa wrestling fans on this board have been great and are largely grounded about our team, but this board is getting ruined by you dumbasses. Just leave.
You know for sure that east coast people are “dicks”? I’m from the east coast.

Reactions: bourbon n blues

Did you watch the post match interview with Tom? Here it is and I started at the time Tom speaks about ADS.

If the PSU wrestler just keeps knocking out elbows and doesn't move off to the side, then plenty of stalling calls have followed.

Not sure what "perfecting" could possibly look like since the variance of how and what is called stalling is so wide among NCAA referees.

If PSU perfected anything, it's studying NCAA referee tendencies and making a point to inform each wrestler to remind them what they might expect in terms of how stalling will be called. And PSU wrestlers altering their approach based on that information.
Greg Maddux is going to get a strike zone call, Brady gets the roughing call go his way, Gretsky will get the call. It's the way it is. Officials seem to have a bias towards the best in the game, almost an assumption they're right.

Reactions: pointingdogsrule
VERY simple PAL!!! I OWN you and ALL the other wannabes!!! I wasn't even on their 2nd string board and I was the MOST talked about!!!! Now they are just looking for ways to get me off the board although I have done nothing wrong!!!

I am like TRUMP over there!!! I have the GREATEST thread ever created and they all can not stand it!!! Now they banned me for 1 month!?!?!? WTF??? No warning this time? Last time claimed they told me to remove "Negative political post" What in HELL does that even mean???

In any case "I'LL BE BACK!!!!" and I will DOMINATE more then ever!!! I am also now considering starting more threads and going on different threads and posting!!! "You Wanna Play Rough!?!?!?" I mean I am on MY THREAD, and stating the obvious about what the kid did!!!

Now you get the garbage trolls trying to say "well he did it also" NOPE!!!! Not the same and everyone can WATCH THE REPLAY!!! There was NO pressure against the knee, someone even posted a different view and it was even worse then I thought!!! PepeLaBuea 100% did that on purpose and should have an UN-SPORTSMANSHIP BAN!!!
Never stop being you lololol!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT