ADVERTISEMENT

******Purdue vs Iowa Game Thread******

And now its time for a little halftime entertainment... ladies and gentlemen, please remove your hats for the Brian Ferentz theme song, brought to you by PeeCock:

If someone wanted to commit a war crime for torturing their victim(s), force them to watch nothing but the Iowa offense.
images

Do you suppose any passes are caught in practice at all? Maybe 20-25%? On a good day maybe? Honest question.

After that abortion of a Purdoo TD pass...If I hear "The Iowa Defense is so fundamentaly sound" I'm going to throw my remote thru my television set like a Deacon Hill touch pass over the middle.

Reactions: Hawk-A-Doodle-Doo
Hill might be the worst qb we've had since I've been watching iowa fb. I was all on board. Thought he might be the answer. Lol
Where do we get these guys???
It's time for Labas. Hill is horrible.
It's okay. A lot of you jumped on the Hill bandwagon.........

You just want something that's different.....but also better....than what we've been getting for years.

What was 27 doing on that TD. Waiting for the ball carrier to run to him? Come up and freaking tackle
Exactly. He had help to the inside so he should have just run right at him. But he just stood there. WTF is he doing on the field?

And how about effing Brian F having 3 really good running plays on the next to last possession and then calling a frigging pass play with your 2 for 12 qb which stops the clock.

Brian is brain dead as an OC, it was 2nd and 5 so run the ball and eat clock or make them call their timeouts. Just so effing stupid

And how about effing Brian F having 3 really good running plays on the next to last possession and then calling a frigging pass play with your 2 for 12 qb which stops the clock.

Brian is brain dead as an OC, it was 2nd and 5 so run the ball and eat clock or make them call their timeouts. Just so effing stupid
brian has to be shown the door
ideally today before 3rd quarter, worst case after last b1g game of season

My birthday isn't for another week and a half, but if I could get just ONE thing as a present, it would be to have the pass catchers actually CATCH. A. F*ING. PASS!!!!!

I’d say bye week for the gift.

Last edited:
The football program/AD needs to reimburse us half - or at least a third - of the money we're paying to watch the game today, because if this were a product bought off the shelf, we'd be returning it because it (the offense) is seriously defective.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT