ADVERTISEMENT

******Purdue vs Iowa Game Thread******

Garbage football by garbage teams. You play a second team with a pulse next week, most likely an L unless Wisconsin loses some starters to injury. The only way iowa wins is with massive help.
We've seen what Nebby looks like playing teams with a pulse......spooged hooker comes to mind.

We're 5-1.

Your 3-3 with a cakey schedule

Actually, the stream itself was incredibly smooth for me. Sucks we had our arms twisted into subscribing, but it has a ton of other content I'm interested in.
It always cut out and rewind itself for about 5 seconds. People were saying is was over when I was still watching the game.

Actually, the stream itself was incredibly smooth for me. Sucks we had our arms twisted into subscribing, but it has a ton of other content I'm interested in.
Insigned up a while back for a year off some special they had at the time.

Outside of espn+ (for NHL and USL championship soccer) If i had to limit myself to 2-3 other streaming services, peacock would be up there.

Watched a lot of Premier league and english rugby. Twisted Metal is also a great show.

Garbage football by garbage teams. You play a second team with a pulse next week, most likely an L unless Wisconsin loses some starters to injury. The only way iowa wins is with massive help.

We know you'll tune in!!!!!

Nebraska is the discarded truck stop tampon of the B1G

Beth, please update your timeline and eliminate BF at halftime. Put papa on notice too.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT