ADVERTISEMENT

******Purdue vs Iowa Game Thread******

So I've been running around most of the day, but on CDJ's pick, did he really return it to around their 5 yard line for us to just come away with 3?

Lololololol. Hey, barometric pressure is a little low today, not Brian's fault.

• Angry
Reactions: drew_hawk
I’m feeling pretty good about my decision to not subscribe to peacock to watch this game. Every game this year my interest has waned. I know I’m gonna catch shit for what I’m about to say, but I don’t give a shit. I hope Iowa loses out the rest of the way. Until we can rid ourselves of this coaching staff, Iowa will never be a serious contender for anything besides an outback bowl bid. FFS, this is just sad.

So I've been running around most of the day, but on CDJ's pick, did he really return it to around their 5 yard line for us to just come away with 3?

ya bc they ran shotgun at the 3 and fumbled the snap.

What is sad is the Ferentz clan is not even embarraassed by this s*** show. How pathetic!

We are up 3 at half. Everything is going according to plan :rolleyes: .

At this point. I hope the game finishes 10-7.

And the ground continues to swell to FIRE BRIAN.

Get the W and exhibit the offensive incompetence

Reactions: Bank of Hawk
And how about effing Brian F having 3 really good running plays on the next to last possession and then calling a frigging pass play with your 2 for 12 qb which stops the clock.

Brian is brain dead as an OC, it was 2nd and 5 so run the ball and eat clock or make them call their timeouts. Just so effing stupid
Brian Ferentz isn’t getting to 25 running out the clock.

I’m feeling pretty good about my decision to not subscribe to peacock to watch this game. Every game this year my interest has waned. I know I’m gonna catch shit for what I’m about to say, but I don’t give a shit. I hope Iowa loses out the rest of the way. Until we can rid ourselves of this coaching staff, Iowa will never be a serious contender for anything besides an outback bowl bid. FFS, this is just sad.
lots of good movie content on peacock. i'll prob burn through a lot of that before i cancel it in 30 days.

Reactions: obfuscating
It's okay. A lot of you jumped on the Hill bandwagon.........

You just want something that's different.....but also better....than what we've been getting for years.
Too bad he is not on Forham’s roster right now…he has a strong arm but is just not a BT Qb…much like Petas, Padilla, and those others QB guys that had transferred out….would love a gimpy Cade right about now…

Ditto brother
i-dont-give-a-shit-idgaf.gif

That's been my hope since the season began. This Ferentz thing has run its course. The only way we get the needed change is with a complete meltdown.

• Haha
Reactions: Hawktagonapus
Too bad he is not on Forham’s roster right now…he has a strong arm but is just not a BT Qb…much like Petas, Padilla, and those others QB guys that had transferred out….would love a gimpy Cade right about now…
I'd love if our staff would actually develop QBs to lead an effective and efficient offense, regardless of whether they recruit capable QBs or not, which they appear to be doing the latter of WAAAAAAAY too f***ing often.

If you suck at evaluating and recruiting QB talent, and you suck at developing that talent...........then what the f*** are you still doing here?

purdue doubling us on TOP
D probably has double the national average reps for season and O half the national average

You won't get your wish. Given the dumpster fire that is the Big 10 west, they could win the rest of their games as easily as lose them.

It’s hard to be embarrassed about something going wrong when you don’t think it’s your fault.
I’m not sure that they believe that there is anything wrong with the offense. After the game KF will probably saw he saw a lot of good things out there today.

Hard to blame Deacon. This is on the offensive coaches.
If they're coaching him to just sit motionless in the pocket like a tub of lard, then they should be fired after the game, regardless of the outcome.........

Otherwise, they need to do a better job of reinforcing the idea to Deacon that he needs to NOT be a Pillsbury dough boy sack of cow sh** plopped right in the middle of the pocket and left for dead.....................

Try harder.

Reactions: DewHawk

we went backwards 15yds i 2 playa

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT