ADVERTISEMENT

Roll Call for $25 Per Gilman Win at Worlds

I paid $175 yesterday for Ali and Thomas wins. I never received a confirmation email. Anyone know who/where I contact to receive it? Also I was in for the wins of Ali and Thomas. I didn't know about the WFL commitment, but will happily make that pledge next month.
Check your junk mail. That's where several of us have found our receipts.

I paid $175 yesterday for Ali and Thomas wins. I never received a confirmation email. Anyone know who/where I contact to receive it? Also I was in for the wins of Ali and Thomas. I didn't know about the WFL commitment, but will happily make that pledge next month.
Ed, I used post 129-131 on page 4. If you didn't mean it that way, I apologize, and let me know.

Nope not there. I've always got my confirmation right away when I've donated. It's on my CC.
Weird. I'll say this was the first time I didn't receive a receipt in my email almost instantaneously. Something is a hit amiss, I think. I suggest you email the HWC and tell them. I'm sure they'll jump to your assistance; they do a phenomenal job. Moriah will take great care of you.

Hey Cowboy, you can add another $388 to your spreadsheet, as my employer matched my contribution.

"Congratulations! Your personal donation of $388.00 to HAWKEYE WRESTLING CLUB has been approved for a matching gift. The $388.00 grant will be processed and transmitted directly to HAWKEYE WRESTLING CLUB.Pleased be advised that due to new reporting requirements, payment for some organizations may be delayed, in some cases for up to several months. We understand that Matching Gifts mean a lot to both you and the charities receiving them, and will do all we can to keep these delays to a minimum."

Hey Cowboy, you can add another $388 to your spreadsheet, as my employer matched my contribution.

"Congratulations! Your personal donation of $388.00 to HAWKEYE WRESTLING CLUB has been approved for a matching gift. The $388.00 grant will be processed and transmitted directly to HAWKEYE WRESTLING CLUB.Pleased be advised that due to new reporting requirements, payment for some organizations may be delayed, in some cases for up to several months. We understand that Matching Gifts mean a lot to both you and the charities receiving them, and will do all we can to keep these delays to a minimum."
Wow! good deal! Now you know that I am going to hit you up to leverage some for WFL too-at some point in the future! o_O

Guys, that kicks you up to over $9200. Hell of a deal.

Joe, that's very cool. I hope everyone who has an employer that matches is taking advantage of that. Could pay off in a big way for the HWC.

Also, if everything goes according to pledges, your matching amount could put is just over the $10,000 mark!

Ed, I used post 129-131 on page 4. If you didn't mean it that way, I apologize, and let me know.
Weird. I'll say this was the first time I didn't receive a receipt in my email almost instantaneously. Something is a hit amiss, I think. I suggest you email the HWC and tell them. I'm sure they'll jump to your assistance; they do a phenomenal job. Moriah will take great care of you.
ok. I just sent the treasurer an email.

Reactions: WWDMHawkeye
Hey, I understand that Alli is a member of HWC, but she doesn't have a bio on the home page. Not that I saw anyway. Randy, in all your free time, I think that needs to get fixed!
Shouldn't be a problem. Between his full-time job and being President of the HWC, Randy has nothing but free time.;)

The website will be getting a slick new look soon, and I'm sure Alli's bio will be included and looking good very soon.

Hey, I understand that Alli is a member of HWC, but she doesn't have a bio on the home page. Not that I saw anyway. Randy, in all your free time, I think that needs to get fixed!

I can chime in on this. That is because Alli has not yet signed officially with the club. All signs point to that getting done, but I suppose she will need to come home from Paris so that the two sides can seal the deal.

Hawkeye Wrestling Club Donation Receipt

Donor Contribution : $175.00
Payment Method : Online Transaction

Thank you for your donation. This will serve as your 501C3 receipt.

Filled : Tue, 29 Aug 17 16:51:52 -0500

Not to be picky, but I'm over the $500 mark for the year. Am I entitled to a sweatshirt, or do I have to contribute $500 at one time?

Quite a few that weren't on the list added donations. Some donated more than their commitment, some threw in money for Ali Ragan's wins, and some got company matches.

Rest of y'all need to hurry and get your donations in-tired of saying nice stuff about ya:cool:

Wrestling for Life pledges;
Rivalhawks 57 4 228
Iachief 5 25 125
PinsNpints 5 25 125
Grip 220 5 25 125
Edquinn06 5 25 125
Butchinmi 5 25 125

Please let me know if I misinterpreted your posts.

HWC Pledges outstanding for Gilman Wins;
1stplacehawk 50 4 200
fanpujols5 25 4 100
grip220 25 4 100
Hawkeye 1991 25 4 100
IAFix 25 4 100
ike1100 25 4 100
KennyPowers8 25 4 100
Moose Monster 25 4 100
PinNpints 25 4 100
sstark 46 25 4 100
WildTurk 25 4 100
the catman 25 4 100
wasdt 75 4 300

For Ali wins
sstark46 25 3 75

All day without a single pledge confirmation? What am I doing wrong?

There's certainly no pressure to donate. At some point, though, we'll have to close it down so we can draw names for prizes.

Maybe the fans on the list above could say whether they'll be donating soon (and could be included in the drawing) or whether they prefer to hold off for now.

Again, no pressure at all -- just need to wrap it up fairly soon so we can have the drawing. Would be really cool to top $10,000, though, so the more the merrier!

Thanks to all!

There's certainly no pressure to donate. At some point, though, we'll have to close it down so we can draw names for prizes.

Maybe the fans on the list above could say whether they'll be donating soon (and could be included in the drawing) or whether they prefer to hold off for now.

Again, no pressure at all -- just need to wrap it up fairly soon so we can have the drawing. Would be really cool to top $10,000, though, so the more the merrier!

Thanks to all!

I'll be donating to GG within by COB the weekend.

Thanks to all!

Just wrap it up and give Johnny B one of the prizes. :cool:

Thanks to all!

My $175 donation will be coming on September 12th (payday is the 8th but I will be out of town with limited internet access over the weekend)

Don't go back to work for a few more weeks

Donation amount: $25.00 USD
Total: $25.00 USD
Purpose: Wrestling For Life
Contributor: Mark
Recipient information
Donations coordinator: Wrestling for Life
Receipt Number: 5137-6397-2682-051

Donor Contribution : $25.00
Filled : Thu, 31 Aug 17 09:25:12 -0500

Opting out of the drawing hey :)

That's awesome, stark. There's no big rush, so I propose we just set a date of September 15 as the last day for donations.
Don't go back to work for a few more weeks

Donation amount: $25.00 USD
Total: $25.00 USD
Purpose: Wrestling For Life
Contributor: Mark
Recipient information
Donations coordinator: Wrestling for Life
Receipt Number: 5137-6397-2682-051

Donor Contribution : $25.00
Filled : Thu, 31 Aug 17 09:25:12 -0500

Opting out of the drawing hey :)
I think this qualifies you! But if you win, I'm sure the prize will pale in comparison to dinner with Tom!;)

So let's say this -- if anyone wants to qualify for the drawing but prefers to make a "down payment" on their donation, that seems entirely reasonable to me, and I think it should qualify you for the drawing. So there's another option.

And let's say September 15 is the last day for donations that would qualify fans for the drawing. Sound good?

Does anyone know if your HWC contribution level is determined by how much you donate in a year, or by how much you donate at a time?

Reactions: minnhawkeye
$175 to HWC - from my phone and it is too much of a pain to copy and paste.
Awesome, Fix! Thanks! Just for the record, can you paste your receipt once you're able to do so? Don't want to be a stick in the mud, but just to be fair to everyone, that would be great.

Awesome, Fix! Thanks! Just for the record, can you paste your receipt once you're able to do so? Don't want to be a stick in the mud, but just to be fair to everyone, that would be great.
Moriah got this over to me.

C0075BCE-9910-4F20-991A-16088A9436E8.jpg

Hawkeye Wrestling Club

308 E. Burlington St PO Box 247

Iowa City, IA 52240

Tax Donation Receipt

Date: 8/29/17

Amount: $175-Online Donation

Thank you for your contribution of $175to the Hawkeye Wrestling Club Paris Raffle.Your support is greatly appreciated. Hawkeye Wrestling Club is a 501c3 nonprofit organization. Your contribution is tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law.

Moriah got this over to me.

C0075BCE-9910-4F20-991A-16088A9436E8.jpg

Hawkeye Wrestling Club

308 E. Burlington St PO Box 247

Iowa City, IA 52240

Tax Donation Receipt

Date: 8/29/17

Amount: $175-Online Donation

Thank you for your contribution of $175to the Hawkeye Wrestling Club Paris Raffle.Your support is greatly appreciated. Hawkeye Wrestling Club is a 501c3 nonprofit organization. Your contribution is tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law.
Thanks, ed! But now I'm confused! Are you IAFix, too? My head's starting to hurt. . . .;)

Reactions: Wadukester
Dear Justin,

This is a receipt for your gracious donation to Hawkeye Wrestling Club.

Organization: Hawkeye Wrestling Club
Campaign: Hawkeye Wrestling Club
Amount: $175
Receipt #: 330981
Donated at: 08/31/17 20:49:36

Thank you,
Hawkeye Wrestling Club

Dear Justin,

This is a receipt for your gracious donation to Hawkeye Wrestling Club.

Organization: Hawkeye Wrestling Club
Campaign: Hawkeye Wrestling Club
Amount: $175
Receipt #: 330981
Donated at: 08/31/17 20:49:36

Thank you,
Hawkeye Wrestling Club
Awesome, man! I think I have it straight now. BTW, hope you can make the next DSM group meeting. Was great having you at the first one, and they're just getting more f*** each time.

Awesome, man! I think I have it straight now. BTW, hope you can make the next DSM group meeting. Was great having you at the first one, and they're just getting more f*** each time.

Hope so as well - my travel is taming down quite a bit from what was a hectic summer!

That's awesome, stark. There's no big rush, so I propose we just set a date of September 15 as the last day for donations.

I think this qualifies you! But if you win, I'm sure the prize will pale in comparison to dinner with Tom!;)

So let's say this -- if anyone wants to qualify for the drawing but prefers to make a "down payment" on their donation, that seems entirely reasonable to me, and I think it should qualify you for the drawing. So there's another option.

And let's say September 15 is the last day for donations that would qualify fans for the drawing. Sound good?

Thanks WWDM. I noticed my $200 wasn't on Cowboys sheet but I believe my receipt is on page 6.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT