ADVERTISEMENT

Shooter is a registered REPUBLICAN

Classmates say he was fiercely conservative and quite smart. I could buy that he believed that Trump was rotting his core beliefs and it's plausible that Trump's ties to pedophilia sent him over the edge.
Link?

100% donations to democrats and he's rocking that leftist tranny aesthetic. This is the same energy as when the left tried claiming that illegal alien from Canada who lived in a pride/blm commune and attacked paul pelosi was maga.

Dude was a typical violent leftist interfering with democracy in multiple ways.
Illegal to boot

Make no mistake. A lot of Republicans don't like Trump. There's a reason why Haley was getting substantial votes months after she dropped out. Millions of Republicans are disgusted by Trump. And this kid was the point on that spear. This shooting won't improve his odds long-term. It will only remind people why they don't like him in the first place.

Reactions: DFSNOLE
I always wonder why he didn’t do any of that in his first term 😁
He had some relatively sane people around him in his 1st term. And he wanted to get reelected. Neither of those constraints will be in place for his 2nd term.

I saw John Bolton being interviewed on BBC the other day. Sounded calm and reasonable. Think about that. Trump makes John effing Bolton sound calm and reasonable.

He didn’t do any of the stuff in the post I responded to…chill.
He tried.

And if you read the 2025 platform, you'd be more concerned about it. Eliminating rank-and-file government workers and replacing them with political lackeys is straight out of the authoritarian playbook. Believe them when they say they'll do it.

• Haha
Reactions: TSGTtrickedme
Make no mistake. A lot of Republicans don't like Trump. There's a reason why Haley was getting substantial votes months after she dropped out. Millions of Republicans are disgusted by Trump. And this kid was the point on that spear. This shooting won't improve his odds long-term. It will only remind people why they don't like him in the first place.

It'll be interesting to see who the shooter votes for in November...

😉

Classmates say he was fiercely conservative and quite smart. I could buy that he believed that Trump was rotting his core beliefs and it's plausible that Trump's ties to pedophilia sent him over the edge.
So a story that has been proven to be fake is what caused him to shot him?

You are in need of urgent mental health care

Reactions: KFsdisciple
He had some relatively sane people around him in his 1st term. And he wanted to get reelected. Neither of those constraints will be in place for his 2nd term.

I saw John Bolton being interviewed on BBC the other day. Sounded calm and reasonable. Think about that. Trump makes John effing Bolton sound calm and reasonable.
& Bolton says he should not be anywhere near the WH again.

When any "official act" is now not punishable by law, what do you think a guy like Michael Flynn will do w/ the armed forces if given the green light? These people are ultra-radical. They should not be allowed to hold power in any democracy.

The reason being that there was an active push for democrats to register as republicans in the primary to vote for her. It’s well documented by the media

1. Some Democrats registered Republican and voted for Haley.

2. Crooks registered Republican and voted for Haley.

3. Therefore Crooks was a Democrat.
When you add that to the information of him donating to the dems the day Joe got the nod and of course....... trying to shoot the leading candidate in the head.....

Yeah fairly safe bet the dude was on the blue team.

im-literally-grasping-at-straws-v0-pu1fysfei19d1.jpeg

Reactions: TSGTtrickedme

He was a registered Republican but had also donated to a progressive cause in 2021; his parents were registered as a Democrat and Libertarian.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT