ADVERTISEMENT

Shooter is a registered REPUBLICAN

Registered republican that donates to progressive causes. Sounds like a mixed up deceased individual,
Seems that way until we know more. I just wasn't sure what Finance's reply was supposed to mean. The post he quoted was talking about the shooter voting in the 2022 midterms, and then this year would have been his first general election.

There are 330m other people in this country he would have been a hell of a lot better off trying to shoot.

This sure as shit was politically motivated.
You don't know this and neither does he. Did Stephen Paddock really hate country music? Sometimes loners/crazy people just want to do the most damage, or target something in the spotlight that will make a name for themselves. But again, none of us know anything yet.

Reactions: DFSNOLE
Could be that he raped underage girls on Epstein Island, tried to over turn an election, will give Ukraine to Putin, really hard to narrow down all the things.

It'd be quite the Circle of Life if it's a kid that one of Trump's golf courses stiffed on some project he did for the Trump's property...

Reactions: Bonerfarts
Could be that he raped underage girls on Epstein Island, tried to over turn an election, will give Ukraine to Putin, really hard to narrow down all the things.
Obviously speculation but the Epstein connection seems like a possible motive to me. There has been a ton of rhetoric around hunting pedos and saving the children in recent years. It wouldn’t be shocking to see someone take that to the extreme if they believed Trump to be connected to Epstein.

Obviously speculation but the Epstein connection seems like a possible motive to me. There has been a ton of rhetoric around hunting pedos and saving the children in recent years. It wouldn’t be shocking to see someone take that to the extreme if they believed Trump to be connected to Epstein.
Thanks @Huey Grey

dude was rejected from the shooting team for being a poor shot. Bullied for various reasons. Wore hunting outfits.

Maybe the kid just wanted to fit it with the firearm/hunting crowd. But he was rejected. It was the last the straw, his mind shifted to plotting revenge.

He began to hone his skills with the AR, his mind wandered, what can I do to show my peers that I am a good shot and how can I do it in a way that will impress? Or possibly, that crowd, presumably, is heavy Trump supporters, so he figured he would show that he was a good shot and murder their hero. he saw a chance for revenge against the world that rejected him.

Pretty common???

What's the reasoning?

Stop with the bullshit. Then tell me Republicans don't sometimes register as Dems.
Of course Republicans register as Dems sometimes. In 2020 Dem primaries there was a time when Bernie sanders looked like he might contend for the nomination. More than a few conservatives cast votes for Biden to ensure even if Trump lost, it wouldn't be as disastrous as Bernie. Bernie was a true threat to America and was worth stopping in the primary.

dude was rejected from the shooting team for being a poor shot. Bullied for various reasons. Wore hunting outfits.

Maybe the kid just wanted to fit it with the firearm/hunting crowd. But he was rejected. It was the last the straw, his mind shifted to plotting revenge.

He began to hone his skills with the AR, his mind wandered, what can I do to show my peers that I am a good shot and how can I do it in a way that will impress? Or possibly, that crowd, presumably, is heavy Trump supporters, so he figured he would show that he was a good shot and murder their hero. he saw a chance for revenge against the world that rejected him.
That’s my theory at this point also. “They made fun of me, so F them, I’ll shoot down their hero. Say I’m a bad shot then.”

Classmates say he was fiercely conservative and quite smart. I could buy that he believed that Trump was rotting his core beliefs and it's plausible that Trump's ties to pedophilia sent him over the edge.

• Wow
Reactions: TSGTtrickedme
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT