ADVERTISEMENT

So, last night at supper my SIL asks me "When did men start expecting...

he won't do it dude. But she totally looks like Elizabeth Hurley
here’s hurley on a date. she may have had the same problem
GoGayHugh2.jpg

...to do the butt sex stuff?" She went on to explain that "Every man I've dated latley expects the butt stuff" "I'm OK with them wanting normal sex, but I'm not comfortable with the butt stuff". I just nodded my head and kept on eating my sweet corn while all the time thinking of HROT.

It's all these crazy abortion bans going on everywhere.

Guys gotta come up with some way to protect themselves from an unwanted pregnancy, y'know...

Reactions: torbee
IIRC, ain't this the woman that brought a 20 or so year old guy to some sort of family function - which is how we learned about her here?

Maybe her question should have been "when did boys start expecting.."

She is an artist, and a good one, who sells nothing. Mrs. Bean is currently having a small building put up for her so she can "create" as she desires. I have no control.

As far as a picture of her goes Mrs. Bean would kick me out if I did, but imagine something along the lines of Elizabeth Hurley.
Wait…….what?

you have my attention now! And I’m glad you have been filling in The other gaps as to how your SIL came to be living at your house….

but there are so many more questions…like how doesn’t she have any money? She let her POS ex husband spend it all at Riverside? Or, maybe on the new, and much younger version of your SIL?

Wait…….what?

you have my attention now! And I’m glad you have been filling in The other gaps as to how your SIL came to be living at your house….

but there are so many more questions…like how doesn’t she have any money? She let her POS ex husband spend it all at Riverside? Or, maybe on the new, and much younger version of your SIL?
Oh boy. Wait until this guy gets the entire story.

Oh boy. Wait until this guy gets the entire story.
I have the story up till now...............

Its the "Think Elizabeth Hurly" comment that caught my attention.

But then, if she kinda has that vibe, how in the heck is she such a wasteland? Not smart?

Come on Bean, you must know a manure wagon full of single rich farmers.........

Z

I have the story up till now...............

Its the "Think Elizabeth Hurly" comment that caught my attention.

But then, if she kinda has that vibe, how in the heck is she such a wasteland? Not smart?

Come on Bean, you must know a manure wagon full of single rich farmers.........

Z
No, by the questions you were asking about the ex you have no clue about the entire story.

Dear Penthouse,

One evening at meal time, my visiting very attactive and recently divorced sister-in-law unexpectedly and out of the blue asked me about why men expect anal sex. The question took me by surprise so I just pretended not to be interested and kept right on eating, barely acknowledging her. In truth, my mind immeditely raced to thoughts of her perfect Elizabeth Hurley ass ......

OP— I think your SIL should be set up with a handle on HORT by you.

There are a plethora of wealthy, well-hung gentlemen here who might be interested in an Elizabeth Hurley-esque MILFish 51 year old who is only marginally ok with light ass play.

Please make it happen.
She’ll have my POTY title in no time. 😉

No, by the questions you were asking about the ex you have no clue about the entire story.
I’m trying to save the tens of tens who now think Bean has a SIL, that might tiitb at some point, who looks like Elizabeth Hurley, is divorced, is living with him cause she’s broke as shit, there is a reason for all this……she’s either an artist that is eccentric and crazy, or, her ex was a douche bag MF’er that HROT should hunt down and defend the virtues of said SIL!

And then her knight can take the virtues she has left…….

But, she sounds like my prude’ish ex wife, so I wouldn’t be interested.

I’m trying to save the tens of tens who now think Bean has a SIL, that might tiitb at some point, who looks like Elizabeth Hurley, is divorced, is living with him cause she’s broke as shit, there is a reason for all this……she’s either an artist that is eccentric and crazy, or, her ex was a douche bag MF’er that HROT should hunt down and defend the virtues of said SIL!

And then her knight can take the virtues she has left…….

But, she sounds like my prude’ish ex wife, so I wouldn’t be interested.
If I recall, the ex came out as gay after a couple of decades, and she is a spendthrift who got by on her looks her whole life, who could previously afford to be an “artist”. I actually know someone in a similar situation, but she has a family trust to fall back on for $$$.

Reactions: 3boysmom
If I recall, the ex came out as gay after a couple of decades, and she is a spendthrift who got by on her looks her whole life, who could previously afford to be an “artist”. I actually know someone in a similar situation, but she has a family trust to fall back on for $$$.
Wait a second….

you had me for a moment there, then I realized if he had come out as gay, she wouldn’t wonder about piitb because she’s be pretty familiar with that little aspect already!

Just sayin!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT