ADVERTISEMENT

So apparently my brother and SIL are swingers

Hoosierhawkeye

HR King
Sep 16, 2008
So basically my wife is texting with a old friend of hers from back in middle school that she's always stayed in contact with. She is telling her about how her sister in law is an anti-vaxer who believes crazy crap (some Q related stuff) and posts it on Facebook.

So my wife doesn't have Tik Tok (Doesn't want Tik Tok) but her friend does so her friend goes and internet looks up the very public information on my brother and SIL on Tik Tok expecting to find just some crazy anti-vaxer Q stuff. Finds a bunch of stuff about them swinging and sends it back to my wife with screenshots. (I also get the impression that there is videos.)

My wife suddenly says "Oh my God I can't unknow that!" At that point I'm mostly like "Ok whatever and didn't ask any questions and I figured she was down some other rabbit hole." Then she suddenly starts saying that our kids can't stay over at their house without us there. (Which they were not anyway because my brother isn't what I would consider safe with his firearms.) So now I know it's about my brother I started asking what she found out.

Yeah so if you remember way back a few years ago I mentioned on here that they had separated. Well they got back together and started seeing a marriage councilor. We just sort of figured that had helped. Apparently not. . . they had posted on social media that marriage counseling didn't help their marriage but swinging was. (Honestly I think that's BS and it's just a distraction from their marriage problems.)

There is apparently more information that is being withheld for my sanity.

There was also apparently posts about wanting their family to find out but they where not sure how her dad would handle it. Well I can't actually tell you how my parents are going to handle it if they find out but I can tell you exactly how it's gonna go with her dad and that's not well. On the day of their wedding my brother took me aside and told me that they did not want her dad to know they were living together before marriage. So how do you think that's gonna go??

Now I have to try to keep quiet and not yell "FREAKS!!" next time I see them.

tenor.gif

Don't hate the players hate the game. If swinging has kept their marriage together so be it. I don't see how it effects your kids staying over their. Unless they are complete dirt bags, they are not going to have crazy swinger parties while guests are over. To each their own.

This feels a lot like someone in the 50s finding out their relative was bisexual and ot wanting thier children around. They like to have consensual sex with adults, not your children right? I live my life by a series of mindsets and one of which would serve the OP well.

What you put in your body, while cuddling up to whoever you want, and reading whatever book makes you happy is none of my goddamn business so I dont want to hear about any of that shit from you. (And vice versa)

Lot of words in that OP.... But nothing speaking to the hotness of the SIL....

Boo this man!

A few short years ago, there was a big scandal in Santa Rosa County, where I live, with a group of deputies from neighboring Escambia County all gathering at a dispatcher's house for group sex. It apparently included the minor child of the dispatcher. There's still a pending Federal lawsuit involving the former Escambia Sheriff, who allegedly knew about the events, and might have even participated.

A former girlfriend (no pic) of mine was aware of this group, which also extended to parents of the local youth football association. The ex claimed she never participated, but she seemed to know an awful lot about what was going on. My kid was over ten years removed from the youth football association, but it made me wonder about how long the group had been getting together off the football fields.

Apparently swinging is a bigger deal than many of us ever knew about.

Reactions: DFSNOLE
My wife suddenly says "Oh my God I can't unknow that!"
Sounds like she's being judgy and her underwear is wound a little tight. There are people out there who wouldn't want their kids around your family if they knew you two went down on each other.

Reactions: Red Hills Nole
Its a pineapple. Maybe both, but definitely pineapple.
Holy cow? Really!? There's a couple that we are friends w/that has a "Welcome" sign on their front porch, w/a big pineapple on it. Are they swingers?!

And a pink flamingo means you're retired...Not a swinger. 😂

A few short years ago, there was a big scandal in Santa Rosa County, where I live, with a group of deputies from neighboring Escambia County all gathering at a dispatcher's house for group sex. It apparently included the minor child of the dispatcher. There's still a pending Federal lawsuit involving the former Escambia Sheriff, who allegedly knew about the events, and might have even participated.

A former girlfriend (no pic) of mine was aware of this group, which also extended to parents of the local youth football association. The ex claimed she never participated, but she seemed to know an awful lot about what was going on. My kid was over ten years removed from the youth football association, but it made me wonder about how long the group had been getting together off the football fields.

Apparently swinging is a bigger deal than many of us ever knew about.
Well swinging with minors is kinda sorta a big deal.

Holy cow? Really!? There's a couple that we are friends w/that has a "Welcome" sign on their front porch, w/a big pineapple on it. Are they swingers?!

And a pink flamingo means you're retired...Not a swinger. 😂
The pineapple has been used for years to mean hospitality/welcome.

There are some people down the street from me with a pink flamingo. They seem really young to be retired.

This feels a lot like someone in the 50s finding out their relative was bisexual and ot wanting thier children around. They like to have consensual sex with adults, not your children right? I live my life by a series of mindsets and one of which would serve the OP well.

What you put in your body, while cuddling up to whoever you want, and reading whatever book makes you happy is none of my goddamn business so I dont want to hear about any of that shit from you. (And vice versa)

Didn't say I thought it should be illegal but I'm too much of a social conservative to look at it and be like "that's not weird."

Reactions: CarolinaHawkeye
Sounds like she's being judgy and her underwear is wound a little tight. There are people out there who wouldn't want their kids around your family if they knew you two went down on each other.

No she's saying the information disturbs her and she can't unknow this information.

And honestly you arn't going to convince me that this isn't messed up. Sure I'll defend that they have the legal freedom to do that. But they don't get freedom from me thinking it's messed up and if this comes out public they won't get freedom from my thoughts on the matter.

Quite frankly I wish he would just take it off the internet so my parents don't find out on accident. I'm afraid it would break my poor mother's heart.

No she's saying the information disturbs her and she can't unknow this information.

And honestly you arn't going to convince me that this isn't messed up. Sure I'll defend that they have the legal freedom to do that. But they don't get freedom from me thinking it's messed up and if this comes out public they won't get freedom from my thoughts on the matter.

Quite frankly I wish he would just take it off the internet so my parents don't find out on accident. I'm afraid it would break my poor mother's heart.

How much difference would it make if it was all private instead of out in the open?

If you only have two choices, would you rather they be together and swing, or be divorced?

Do you think this satisfies their sexual needs, or will they continuously need something more?

It's definitely weird.

I'm not sure I would love my wife gossiping about my batshit family to random middle school friends on facebook. Maybe some things should stay within the family, especially if you're worried about what your parents do and don't find out.

It's just sex, OP. Let them do their thing. Variety is the spice of life.

Quite frankly that attitude brings about so much societal harm it's crazy.

Historically people have certainly not always demonstrated the greatest of sexual control but it only makes it worse if we rationalize to ourselves that it's ok.

That's when you get 50% divorce rates and a whole host of fatherless children.

Reactions: HawkPT and Slim45
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT