ADVERTISEMENT

So much for the “Nobody wants to take down Mount Rushmore” defense

Shame so many here want to continue to piss on a people America committed genocide against, over a stupid carving in a shithole state. But that’s typical of America’s issues.

https://thehill.com/homenews/state-...ls-for-removal-of-mount-rushmore-before-trump

Its no more a shit hole than Iowa or anywhere else. In fact the Black Hills are very nice. We went one day to Rushmore. I enjoyed Devil's Tower more, they will probably be after that soon too. But it was neat to see. Custer State Park was very good too.

Its no more a shit hole than Iowa or anywhere else. In fact the Black Hills are very nice. We went one day to Rushmore. I enjoyed Devil's Tower more, they will probably be after that soon too. But it was neat to see. Custer State Park was very good too.

Yeah, they’re after natural landmarks sacred to tribes :rolleyes:.

Nope. The Lakota have hated the placement of Mt. Rushmore since day one. It’s a sacred mountain. No one will be coming for America’s skyscrapers. You can stop clutching your pearls.
IDGAF about the Lakota. As has been pointed out numerous times, they got pushed out of Minnesota so headed west and stole the land from the Cheyenne. They held it less than 100 years. Sacred my ass. It's a talking point.

If the Sioux were really interested in helping their people they'd claim that bazillion trust set aside for them for the Black Hills land. That's right, they ended up getting paid. How much did they pay the Cheyenne when the stole the land from them?

IDGAF about the Lakota. As has been pointed out numerous times, they got pushed out of Minnesota so headed west and stole the land from the Cheyenne. They held it less than 100 years. Sacred my ass. It's a talking point.

If the Sioux were really interested in helping their people they'd claim that bazillion trust set aside for them for the Black Hills land. That's right, they ended up getting paid. How much did they pay the Cheyenne when the stole the land from them?

Again. Where’s the link on this supposed genocide? Because they fought the US Government together in the Black Hills Wars. Then the government committed genocide against them because of idiots with beliefs like yours. But at least you’re honest about hating an entire tribe. The truth comes out.

Again. Where’s the link on this supposed genocide? Because they fought the US Government together in the Black Hills Wars. Then the government committed genocide against them because of idiots with beliefs like yours. But at least you’re honest about hating an entire tribe. The truth comes out.

No white person in the late 19th century cared what the US Govt did to the natives.

I won't be happy till this misogynist's statue falls in Seattle, that's for sure...

Hey Joe, I said where you goin' with that gun in your hand?
Alright.
I'm goin down to shoot my old lady
You know I caught her messin' 'round with another man.
I'm goin' down to shoot my old lady
And that ain't too cool.

5b8278dd68735a6ee1fabd2e119c4c8c.jpg

Reactions: BrunoMars420
I won't be happy till this misogynist's statue falls in Seattle, that's for sure...

Hey Joe, I said where you goin' with that gun in your hand?
Alright.
I'm goin down to shoot my old lady
I'm goin' down to shoot my old lady
And that ain't too cool.

5b8278dd68735a6ee1fabd2e119c4c8c.jpg
That's revenge, not misogyny.

Reactions: jamesvanderwulf
If the Sioux were really interested in helping their people they'd claim that bazillion trust set aside for them for the Black Hills land. That's right, they ended up getting paid.
LOL...it's less than $1.5B. It would be like me giving you $5 for your house. Deal?

LOL...it's less than $1.5B. It would be like me giving you $5 for your house. Deal?
You missed the part about the Sioux paying nothing for the land having taken possession of it via conquest in the late 1700's. I'd say that's a pretty decent ROI.

That's not really a very good argument to say they didn't hate each other. Plenty of countries/tribes have allied with people they hate during times of war. We did it with the Russians in WW2.

Sure, but why would to enemies ally against the United States government? The answer is obvious.

Also, oddly no one has provided me the evidence of this Lakota genocide of the Cheyenne. Hmmmm.

Why do we even call them “Native“ Americans... isn’t it assumed they were nomads from Eastern Asia who crossed over the Bering straight? Before they were from Asia it is likely they can trace their roots to central Africa. All of this happened in the last maybe 1-2 million years (maybe a lot more). But the earth has been around for over 5 billion years, so the time “native” Americans have been around on north American soil compared to the existence of earth, is equivalent to a grain of sand on a beach.

You missed the part about the Sioux paying nothing for the land having taken possession of it via conquest in the late 1700's. I'd say that's a pretty decent ROI.
The US govt violated a legal treaty when they seized the land. No such deal existed between the Lakota and Cheyenne - who took the land from the Kiowa, btw. As part of your 1980 "deal", the Lakota were offered the value of the land when it was seized over a hundred years prior. Still waiting on you to accept my "deal" for your house since you seem to like the asymmetric negotiations.

Sorry, no matter how much you twist and spin...you have no case.

edit: In fact, all I really need to do is move into your house, give you the $5, and tell you to fvck off.

What if the jews wanted to take it down?

(now they wouldn't, because they're a rather intellectual lot, nevertheless...)

The Jews, at least the generations would never consider destroying the death camp. It has become the symbol of the Nazi genocide program.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT