ADVERTISEMENT

So who is still voting for Trump?

So what? It certainly didn't cause the issues that have been around for many, many years. We need immigration in this country to support economic growth.

Are you suggesting the US should be closed to immigration?
lol, dance around the surge question….
They deserve to be heard.
That is what he said.

And, the current asylum laws are written in support of that statement. Biden TRIED to change them to limit claims, but your boyz shut that down.
Again…what he said helped increase the numbers at the border. Three years of it. Raised it was his downfall politically. Tried to fix it, GOP letting him soak in it. I dont like when the politicians play politics. It is what it is.

Bill never got out of the Senate,.. Speaker of the House had nothing to allow or disallow.
Sorry, you are correct. I meant that he said it would be dead on arrival if it gets to the house.

So, the senate should be making changes to the bill, right? That should be how it works for such an immediate threat?

If they are waiting for election so Trump has something to campaign on, it can't be that serious of an issue? It can't be both: such a terrible problem that got away from Biden AND something they can wait on for a year or so.

A Democrat, a Republican and an Independent walk into a bar claiming to have created a bipartisan bill to solve the border crisis,... Punchline being that said bipartisan bill didn't offer real solutions and hence garnered inadequate support for even a vote,... Funny shit.
One thing you got right, your excuse is a joke.

lol, dance around the surge question….
Again…what he said helped increase the numbers at the border. Three years of it. Raised it was his downfall politically. Tried to fix it, GOP letting him soak in it. I dont like when the politicians play politics. It is what it is.
You, saying someone else is dancing around questions? BWAAAAAAHAHAHAHA You won't even answer some of the questions posed to you.

There was no dancing. That statement had very little, if any, effect on the border situation. Suggesting otherwise is merely you repeating right wing propaganda.

At least you admitted the republicans don't care about fixing it - they only care about using the issue for political gain.

You're a shill.

You, saying someone else is dancing around questions? BWAAAAAAHAHAHAHA You won't even answer some of the questions posed to you.

There was no dancing. That statement had very little, if any, effect on the border situation. Suggesting otherwise is merely you repeating right wing propaganda.

At least you admitted the republicans don't care about fixing it - they only care about using the issue for political gain.

You're a shill.
you're a shill. You don't think Biden's stance and words on immigration had any effect on the surge? You get upset about words from republican politicians that hurt feelings......these words helped to increase the crisis at the border. Damn man, you are such a close minded partisian. You can't admit that Biden messed up with saying what he did.

Reactions: Gus is dead
you're a shill. You don't think Biden's stance and words on immigration had any effect on the surge? You get upset about words from republican politicians that hurt feelings......these words helped to increase the crisis at the border. Damn man, you are such a close minded partisian. You can't admit that Biden messed up with saying what he did.
I gave you too much credit - you lack reason. You bash Biden because you think a statement he made in 2019 led to the surge of immigrants while excusing Trump for undermining legislation to address the issue for his own political benefit. You want manufacturing jobs and product independence in the US yet ignore the legislation that Biden has already passed that is doing just that.

Face it - you're looking for any excuse possible to vote for Trump because he's a republican. He was right, he could shoot someone on 5th Avenue and still get your vote. And I'm the shill. GTFO

• Haha
Reactions: ClarindaA's
Actions speak much louder. But you have your fingers in your ears.

Correct

And he tried to get a bill passed which would limit asylum claims AND provide more resources.

Donald Trump told Cletus here that he was going to "replace" Obamacare with something better. 4 years later, he did none of it. But ol' Cletus wants to stick to what he said campaigning, NOT actions.

Reactions: NewVicHawkeye
Ok...I earn 10x your annual salary each year and will sell my business for 40x your annual salary. I will gladly be who Belem is referring to.
What is it with so many of you on this site trying to show off your dick sizes, I mean earnings? Do you really think anyone gives a $hit how much money you make?

Bowing Down Waynes World GIF

I'm convinced we'd see more class and less bragging from a bunch of high school, testosterone driven teenage boys. Which is sad because we know this site is dominated by 45+ year old men.

Anyone want to admit it and say why they are?

I’m not a fan of Biden but between the two, Biden is a no brainer. Trump was a disaster when he was president and Biden was less of one.
President’s get too much credit and too much blame, as many times their policies and objectives get blocked in Congress. Having said that, I plan to hold my nose and vote for Trump. I certainly wanted a younger candidate without all the baggage (like a Desantis or Haley) but I don’t think this country can take another 4 years of Biden, or heaven forbid VP Harris (if Biden can’t fulfill his term). I generally vote with my pocketbook and Trump’s tax policies, lower inflation, etc were better than under Biden. Also, the southern border security & volume of illegal migrants in the last 3 years is very concerning. I’m not naive enough to say this country doesn’t need some migrant labor (but preferably it’s legal migration). The net flow of migrants under Trump was not nearly as much as under Biden. I won’t expound on other reasons, such as, energy policy and foreign policy (I’ve already done so in other posts) on why I’m voting Trump in November.

Reactions: chonk
President’s get too much credit and too much blame, as many times their policies and objectives get blocked in Congress. Having said that, I plan to hold my nose and vote for Trump. I certainly wanted a younger candidate without all the baggage (like a Desantis or Haley) but I don’t think this country can take another 4 years of Biden, or heaven forbid VP Harris (if Biden can’t fulfill his term). I generally vote with my pocketbook and Trump’s tax policies, lower inflation, etc were better than under Biden. Also, the southern border security & volume of illegal migrants in the last 3 years is very concerning. I’m not naive enough to say this country doesn’t need some migrant labor (but preferably it’s legal migration). The net flow of migrants under Trump was not nearly as much as under Biden. I won’t expound on other reasons, such as, energy policy and foreign policy (I’ve already done so in other posts) on why I’m voting Trump in November.
Trump’s policies as POTUS are DIRECTLY responsible for the INFLATION this nation enjoys today…..Trump, probably more so than Biden!
Trump’s China trade policy is inflationary…..his tax cuts are inflationary and his refusal to allow the Fed to raise. Interest rates early in his administration allowed the pressure of inflation to fesrter in the economy. Covid and Trump’s refusal to take iot seriously initially, was the final blow. Covid led to a breakdown of supply chains and building supplies and homeward product prices exploded, leading the inflationary charge once Covid came under control. Hans, you “hold your nose” and vote for the phuqued TRAITOR and just understand, he is out to phuquin over every day…..and take your governmen away from you.

Trump’s policies as POTUS are DIRECTLY responsible for the INFLATION this nation enjoys today…..Trump, probably more so than Biden!
Trump’s China trade policy is inflationary…..his tax cuts are inflationary and his refusal to allow the Fed to raise. Interest rates early in his administration allowed the pressure of inflation to fesrter in the economy. Covid and Trump’s refusal to take iot seriously initially, was the final blow. Covid led to a breakdown of supply chains and building supplies and homeward product prices exploded, leading the inflationary charge once Covid came under control. Hans, you “hold your nose” and vote for the phuqued TRAITOR and just understand, he is out to phuquin over every day…..and take your governmen away from you.
So Biden hasn't done a damn thing then.

disgusted not safe for work GIF

What policies of Bidens and Dems specifically led to high inflation in your eyes? Genuinely asking. Joel just named a bunch of things trump did that helps explain how it was possible... what in your eyes makes it because of Biden and Dems?

???
He has allowed the FED to raise interest rates (allowed= stayed out of their way, unlike Trump), he has proposed a tax increase on high-end earners and corporations….but House controls the budget…..has has pushed thru legislation that will RETURN production of microchips top the USA……one of their leading reasons why car prices have spike so greatly since Covid…..

Reactions: fsu1jreed
Doobi…Again I notice that when you, Here, SA and a few others receive answers you cannot answer, you send us your “laff” emoji as your response……Tell me what Trump did to prevent inflation during his office time? What are his plans?

Doobi…Again I notice that when you, Here, SA and a few others receive answers you cannot answer, you send us your “laff” emoji as your response……Tell me what Trump did to prevent inflation during his office time? What are his plans?
Tell me why you deserve anything but an lol. Read your posts on this board and this thread. Everything good is Bidens fault. Everything bad is STILL Trumps fault. It ridiculous beyond belief at times.

Tell me why you deserve anything but an lol. Read your posts on this board and this thread. Everything good is Bidens fault. Everything bad is STILL Trumps fault. It ridiculous beyond belief at times.

• Trump did not negotiate and pass the CHIPs Act
  • Trump did not negotiate and pass a major infrastructure bill, that the CEO of US Steel called a "renaissance" for American manufacturing
  • Trump did not negotiate and pass anything like the Inflation Reduction Act, allowing Main St Americans to afford more efficient HVAC systems and appliances, which puts more money into their pockets every month that would otherwise have paid for higher energy use
  • Trump did not negotiate and pass Medicare drug negotiation laws, enabling the US government to negotiate pricing for drugs with Big Pharma, just like every other major Western government can
  • Trump did not negotiate and pass caps on insulin pricing
  • Trump actually pushed his minions to stonewall the most significant border legislation that Biden had negotiated, which was the biggest change in decades

So, spare us the BS that "everything Biden Good; everything Trump Bad". Trump did absolutely NOTHING for Main St Americans. Every piece of legislation negotiated by Biden, above, is something that directly benefits Main St Americans, like you.

Oh, and Biden just resurrected the failed FoxConn campus in WI, turning it into a major tech campus that Trump did NOTHING to help facilitate - Trump COULD HAVE helped WI to push FoxConn to hold to their word, but he did absolutely ZIP.

Mike Pence on his announcement:

"I was going to announce my vote for Trump. But then Mother took me aside, and reminded me that 'Donald Trump tried to have you hanged!'. And Mother reminded me that the only person to gets to play autoerotic asphyxiation games with me....is Mother...."

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT