ADVERTISEMENT

St. Louis Hawk's 12th Annual Win Free Masters Stuff Contest

Okay kids. It's the best time of the year.

You should know the rules by now.

Rule #1 - Don't be a jerk.

Rule #2 - Pick four golfers who are playing in next week's Master's tournament that will earn the greatest amount of total official prize money.

Rule # 3 - You can only pick ONE of these guys:

Scottie Scheffler
Jon Rahm
Rory McIlroy
Viktor Hovland
Jordan Spieth

Highest total prize money for your selected foursome wins.

I will give away Masters' swag to the winner. No entries or edits after the first player tees off next Thursday morning. One entry per person. Objects in the mirror are closer than they appear.

I can either ship said swag to you or send it to @RossWB or @Eliot Clough or one of the other new Poobahs and they can send to you.

Last year @Doodads and Hoohah won IIRC

Post a Tiebreaker too: The tiebreaker is the person who picks the score closest to Zach Johnson's second round score. Can be higher or lower - closest to is all that matters.

Reminder: You can only pick one from these five: Scheffler, Rahm, McIlroy, Hovland, Spieth

That means you @jamesvanderwulf

You don't have to pick any from this group of 5, but the maximum from that group is 1 player.

M1 believer and part-time collie molester @JWolf74 is again sergeant-at-arms and makes all rulings.

Masters’ field here:

Masters’ odds here:

My foursome:

Rahm (top 5 pick)
Lowry
Schauffele
Finau

Tiebreaker: GIAOT's own Zach Johnson's Second Round Score: A smooth 72

Game on bitches. Game on.
Scheffler
Schauffele
Akshay Bhatia
Wyndham Clark

Zach 75

Hey @St. Louis Hawk and @JWolf74

I entered my picks this morning and accidentally put Matsuyama when I meant to write DeChambeau. If you can make that correction, I’d appreciate it.

Thanks much!
basketball no GIF

Viktor Hovland
Patrick Cantlay
Xander Schauffele
Ludvig Aberg

Tiebreaker: GIAOT's own Zach Johnson's Second Round Score: 75
My top tier guy is probably not going to make the cut. I'm not sure I've ever come close in one of these master's contests.

Nailed Zach Johnson's second round score though!

Reactions: St. Louis Hawk
Got all 4 in but just barely. Cam Smith is my only chance, and I was debating even picking him. Now I just need Scheffler's wife to pop that baby out

Gonna have to wait until the final money list. Multiple people with Scheffler and Aberg.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT