ADVERTISEMENT

St. Louis Hawk's 12th Annual Win Free Masters Stuff Contest

Funky looks like an early favorite

Scottie
Aberg
Xander
Brooks

is strong

@SeaPA cancelled me out earlier in the day. It was Conners vs Koepka for the 4th place money. I just needed Koepka to tie. Zach cancelled out @hawkeyetraveler on Friday. We had the same foursome.

Forgot about Matsayama after getting knocked out. It might come down to the Zach tiebreaker for @In the blood

Last edited:
FINAL RESULTS.

This was literally the closest it's ever been. needed to go to the 4th golfer to decide the winner between @In the blood, @SeaPA, @Funky Bunch, and @hawkeyetraveler . And then had to go to the tie breaker to determine the winner.

Congratulations to @In the blood. I know you will all join me in saying...congratulations, you son of a bitch.

@In the blood-6.466M (tiebreaker 76)
Scheffler
Schauffele
Matsuyama
Aberg

@SeaPA-6.466M (tiebreaker 73.5)
Scheffler
Schauffelle
Conners
Aberg

@Funky Bunch and @hawkeyetraveler- 6.446M, funky with the tie breaker

Scheffler
Schauffle
Koepka
Aberg

honorable mentions who picked 1st and 2nd place finishers:
@StormHawk42-5.827M
@Cougar_80-5.421M

Thanks @JWolf74, it was an exciting tournament to watch with 4 guys tied for the lead on Sunday at -6. Now that it’s over i will have to do something at work this week.

Congrats! Here’s your available options. Pick one you like:

Start a conversation and send me your contact info for FedEx delivery.

I will get your selection to you as soon as my stuff from the tourney arrives.

Good job!

Congrats! Here’s your available options. Pick one you like:

Start a conversation and send me your contact info for FedEx delivery.

I will get your selection to you as soon as my stuff from the tourney arrives.

Good job!

Not sure how much longer mmo golf will be around. Angc was cracking down hard on groups with huge orders of merch. Saw a guy with about 50 hats get his badge taken

• Sad
Reactions: St. Louis Hawk
Not sure how much longer mmo golf will be around. Angc was cracking down hard on groups with huge orders of merch. Saw a guy with about 50 hats get his badge taken
I use these guys and their other main competitor when I don’t go to the tourney. That would be a bummer if ANGC put them out of business … unless ANGC is finally ready to have online merch sales itself now.

I use these guys and their other main competitor when I don’t go to the tourney. That would be a bummer if ANGC put them out of business … unless ANGC is finally ready to have online merch sales itself now.

There was talk they might open a year around merch building by the course, but who in the hell would shop for this stuff in Augusta outside Masters week.

Reactions: St. Louis Hawk
I have no idea how to start a conversation

conversation-talk-breaking_the_ice-getting_to_know_each_other-qr_code-dating-WJ900378_low.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT