ADVERTISEMENT

Teasdale

That’s what I’ve been told. I tend to think that 20 year olds don’t really get worse at wrestling, so if someone is kicking your butt and then they aren’t any more it is fairly likely that you’ve improved.

Or the competition was waning... Likely a combination of both, but I certainly wouldn’t be bragging about Teskes “gains” just yet.

I would expect the gap to narrow between teammates after time. I would be surprised if Teske is ready to go this year.
Well I’m definitely not saying he’s an Aa, or even close.

No one was bragging, Gobblin, just reporting what I’ve heard from the room that he has improved since the start of the year. I’ll be interested to see where he’s at in some opens.

Well I hope Hawks still have a good chance to get Howard for once like to see something back fire on Cael can dream right..I was hoping Teasdale could make 125 this year so Lee could kick the shit outta him. If he stays someone will sit for sure for a long time cause can't see anyone making RBY move, Lee not going to 149 and move Verk, Berge will be 157 after nolf and heck they red and grey shirts to fill out from 165 on and also maybe a hardship year at heavy..Would think the kids would learn Cael only looking out for himself and his glory but if they like it so be it..

Yes, Howard... And it’s just an observation combined with some words from out east. I said some similar things about Sasso and was roasted for them.

I’ll be juiced to the gills if the staff lands Howard.. Just as I would’ve been had we landed Sasso. That’s why they coach D1 wrestling and I pour concrete and hammer nails.
Do you sing that "hammer in the morning song" while working though? ;)

Teasdale will end up at Campbell wrestling for Kolat. Book it.
tenor.gif

Knight, I’ll bet $20 on it? I’ll donate where you want, you donate where I want, or we both agree Wrestle for Life?

Banjo...I’m literally BS’ing. I’ll take you bet though with Wrestle for Life. Did I miss something?......thought he was on PSU campus.

Banjo...I’m literally BS’ing. I’ll take you bet though with Wrestle for Life. Did I miss something?......thought he was on PSU campus.

Rumor has it that Gavin isn’t doing so hot. I don’t know why. Adjusting to college, lifestyle choices, overmatched in wrestling, I have no idea. I think if you go back and look at his recruiting stories he considered Campbell out of respect to kolat who went to his HS . If he doesn’t pan out at penn state, that’s where I see him.

I know he isn’t the biggest favorite in Hawkeye nation, but I hope if there is anything it’s not so major it jeopardizes his ability to get a good education

As far as I’ve heard he’s in the doghouse right now

What gets a kid in the dog house there? I mean that could be a personality conflict or a lack of focus.

At the end of the day, i hope it’s something like this (wrestling related) and not a distraction back home.

Rumor has it that Gavin isn’t doing so hot. I don’t know why. Adjusting to college, lifestyle choices, overmatched in wrestling, I have no idea. I think if you go back and look at his recruiting stories he considered Campbell out of respect to kolat who went to his HS . If he doesn’t pan out at penn state, that’s where I see him.

I know he isn’t the biggest favorite in Hawkeye nation, but I hope if there is anything it’s not so major it jeopardizes his ability to get a good education
It’s not because he’s overmatched in wrestling.

Well I hope Hawks still have a good chance to get Howard for once like to see something back fire on Cael can dream right..I was hoping Teasdale could make 125 this year so Lee could kick the shit outta him. If he stays someone will sit for sure for a long time cause can't see anyone making RBY move, Lee not going to 149 and move Verk, Berge will be 157 after nolf and heck they red and grey shirts to fill out from 165 on and also maybe a hardship year at heavy..Would think the kids would learn Cael only looking out for himself and his glory but if they like it so be it..

Really....?

"Would think the kids would learn Cael only looking out for himself and his glory"

Have you even listened to one Cael interview... EVER? Go out on Flo or you tube and just pick one... any ... It's always about the kids, the competition, or the other coaches he praises. He probably goes through most interviews without ever saying 'me' or 'I'. Unlike other programs (both OSUs) he lets most kids wrestle at the weight they feel comfortable rather than make them miserable and less effective with crazy cuts. Berge and Shak are the only two this year and Shack isn't really a cut. It's always about the kids 'acheiving their goals' he never talks about the things in terms of team goals or his goals.

Bar none probably the most humble accomplish champion I have ever seen or heard. He hasn't even put this 7 NC trophies in a case to show the public.

I totally get the competitive nature of this board and your enthusiasm for your awesome program because it is just that - Awesome and Elite, but the constant Cael stuff is not only fiction, it makes the rest of your arguments look foolish.

Ok, just earned a few more Hawk blocks. I'm good with that.

Really....?

"Would think the kids would learn Cael only looking out for himself and his glory"

Have you even listened to one Cael interview... EVER? Go out on Flo or you tube and just pick one... any ... It's always about the kids, the competition, or the other coaches he praises. He probably goes through most interviews without ever saying 'me' or 'I'. Unlike other programs (both OSUs) he lets most kids wrestle at the weight they feel comfortable rather than make them miserable and less effective with crazy cuts. Berge and Shak are the only two this year and Shack isn't really a cut. It's always about the kids 'acheiving their goals' he never talks about the things in terms of team goals or his goals.

Bar none probably the most humble accomplish champion I have ever seen or heard. He hasn't even put this 7 NC trophies in a case to show the public.

I totally get the competitive nature of this board and your enthusiasm for your awesome program because it is just that - Awesome and Elite, but the constant Cael stuff is not only fiction, it makes the rest of your arguments look foolish.

No offense but we’ve known him longer than you.

Really....?

Always running your mouth.
Dumb and dumber.

Reactions: CCvNYC
I actually hope all is well with him and he gets going at PSU or a school that works out for him. Do I think his ceiling is as high as I did a few years ago? Probably not, but he's a skilled kid and would be great to see him tangle with Spencer somewhere down the line. (Okay, so I want him to go at 25 for selfish reasons, in part)

So question, if Howard does end up at PSU (idk why a 125 lber would ever pick PSU over Iowa) are there prospects for after Lee's tenure, which is 3 possibly 4 years down the road

Reactions: Dagboi
Really....?

No need to block you as far as I'm concered you can have your opinion and I will have mine.This talk that Teasdale is in the dog house "can't he play dodge ball as good as the others" they have so much fun is hard to understand how he could be in trouble.

Reactions: Dagboi
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT