ADVERTISEMENT

Teasdale

Since you refuse to post proof, names, schools or any specifics to back up what you are saying, I’m trying to figure out which programs Mr. Brooks was selling his sons services to. I ruled out one. Maybe you’ll keep spouting off so I can rule out others. Or maybe....just maybe you will actually go ahead and lay out proof so our friend Vodka and the NCAA can begin doing something about it.

Find a single quote of me claiming that PSU cheats please.

HMMMM. Maybe you can tell me where John Brooks works. How much he is paid? Is it above average compensation? I know he was shopping for a high paying "job" with or around whatever organization that was going to sign his son. It may be legal but it stinks. FWIW, Do you think he is going to throw his sons new coach under the bus? If so I wanna sell you a bridge. ;)

My best friend’s sister’s boyfriend’s brother’s girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who’s going with a girl who heard that Mr. Brooks tried to get a job at Coe College but there were no openings. ;)

No, I find it FAR more believable that you’re a major college wrestling staff member making his first few posts on an Iowa board, and decided to air the issue here.

I mean it’s far less likely that you’re some tipsy person that figures your post will incite two opposing segments: the extreme HR posters that crave any remotely tangible evidence that another team is cheating (as they also cheer when their team starts to model parts after the other team) and the non-Iowa fans that read this board and are seeking further evidence that said near-crazed element is gaining steam. That’s my take as a seasoned analyst.

Your post is a poor attempt at redirect away from the issue at hand. I dont care what you think. (none of us do) I am not accountable to PSU fans or anyone on this board. If you really wanted to know the truth you would look where you have been told the evidence is. Dont want to do that huh? Maybe your mom wont let you use the phone without supervision so its easier to try and redirect the conversation towards.......LOOK A SQUIRREL!

My best friend’s sister’s boyfriend’s brother’s girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who’s going with a girl who heard that Mr. Brooks tried to get a job at Coe College but there were no openings. ;)

Nope--- It was more like I was at meeting with D1 wrestling coach and the "offer" that was made to the coach was brought up for discussion.

It may be legal but it sure is scummy.

I notice nobody is looking where the money is, only making stupid comments.

I am done on this thread since there is no real response.

Your post is a poor attempt at redirect away from the issue at hand. I dont care what you think. (none of us do) I am not accountable to PSU fans or anyone on this board. If you really wanted to know the truth you would look where you have been told the evidence is. Dont want to do that huh? Maybe your mom wont let you use the phone without supervision so its easier to try and redirect the conversation towards.......LOOK A SQUIRREL!
Think I’d like to look myself. Help me to make it easier. Where is Mr Brooks residing and working at this time. I think I’ll start there.

I figured Armbar worked at Coe. They only recruit talent out of Western Pa, not Md.
. Step one of my investigation was placing a call to Coe College. Like Tom and Terry, they too never heard of Aaron Brooks or his dad.

Reactions: danoftw
Ped State Mike is the one who brought up penises you douche. STFU
From where I’m sitting, he brought up binders and allowed your mind to roam. He should have known better though. Your history here makes it clear that pretty much Jerry and penises is all you care to think about. He gave you your “in” and you ran with it.

Last edited:
From where I’m sitting, he brought up binders and allowed your mind to roam. He should have known better though. Your history here makes it clear that pretty much Jerry and penises is all you care to think about. He gave you your “in” and you ran with it.
Ok, if you're offended, please go away. The ped board is waiting on pins and needles for your next brilliant post. I actually care deeply about Iowa Wrestling and a few other things but that is none of your concern. In case you aren't smart enough to figure it out for your self, if he was referring to a binder there wouldn't have been an inch (") sign next to the 3 and before the ....

Last edited:
Didn’t Spencer Lee’s dad tell TnT he had a 3” binder that he collected on other teams recruiting or something like that? I guess that’s what I thought he was referencing.

Reactions: BanjoSaysWoof
Hmmm, name calling? So what am I supposed to do now, call you a pussy?
You know, since I have blocked these morons, it appears you are having an argument with yourself. Block the clowns and enjoy Iowa Wrestling, they're not worth your time, you have better things to do, like figure the pin to tech ratio of Spencer Lee this season.

Should this make us nervous about Howard? Not necessarily Teske, but having two losses at the lower weights for them. I know the feeling was pretty much Michigan or Iowa a while back, just curious.
Not really, because Howard is a junior, he slots in for us as much as he does PSU. If he goes to PSU, it’s not because there isn’t a real chance for him at Iowa. There will be an open lineup after a redshirt year and opportunity to train with top guys and coaches. We should have reasonable $ for him—at least as much as PSU, unless they get overly creative. Bottom line, lightweight guys leaving PSU shouldn’t hurt Iowa for Howard.

Reactions: TailgateTom
Not really, because Howard is a junior, he slots in for us as much as he does PSU. If he goes to PSU, it’s not because there isn’t a real chance for him at Iowa. There will be an open lineup after a redshirt year and opportunity to train with top guys and coaches. We should have reasonable $ for him—at least as much as PSU, unless they get overly creative. Bottom line, lightweight guys leaving PSU shouldn’t hurt Iowa for Howard.

It shouldn’t hurt us, unless that’s where the kid decides to go. All the data in the world can show that lightweights have more success at Iowa, but if the kid likes his trip to PSU better than his trip to Iowa, then he could very well end up there. Or if he goes on his trip to Michigan and clicks with Micic. I have to imagine Spencer will be an active part in recruiting him. What he has to say should certainly resonate with Howard and hopefully reel him in.

Reactions: minnhawkeye
Don't know if Penn State is cheating or not. I do know that If I was a coach in the big ten and with the rule they had not ncaa but big ten if you transfer out after a year you lost a year and also any aid that year. So I would start my invegastion with the big ten office and have them tell me ok how com Suriano did not have to sit out a year? Please explain that to me..Follow the money wonder how much head of big ten got and how much old man Suriano got ?

. Step one of my investigation was placing a call to Coe College. Like Tom and Terry, they too never heard of Aaron Brooks or his dad.

I figured Armbar worked at Coe. They only recruit talent out of Western Pa, not Md.

David McInally is the President of Coe College. Previously, he was the President of Allegheny College in Meadville, Pennsylvania. Any of you PSU wizards ever heard of Saegertown, Pennsylvania? You know, the place where Spencer Lee lived while his dad worked at Allegheny College (with David McInally).

David McInally wanted Larry Lee at Coe College. But please, carry-on with your nonsense that Iowa Wrestling got him the job at Coe. LOL. Losers.

Proof:

https://sites.allegheny.edu/news/2006/03/16/allegheny-college-announces-two-appointments/

https://www.coe.edu/why-coe/faculty...rdInput=mcinally&department_filter=&alphabet=

David McInally is the President of Coe College. Previously, he was the President of Allegheny College in Meadville, Pennsylvania. Any of you PSU wizards ever heard of Saegertown, Pennsylvania? You know, the place where Spencer Lee lived while his dad worked at Allegheny College (with David McInally).

David McInally wanted Larry Lee at Coe College. But please, carry-on with your nonsense that Iowa Wrestling got him the job at Coe. LOL. Losers.

Proof:

https://sites.allegheny.edu/news/2006/03/16/allegheny-college-announces-two-appointments/

https://www.coe.edu/why-coe/faculty...rdInput=mcinally&department_filter=&alphabet=
Allegheny College is an excellent small liberal Arts school.

There is another tie that Iowa has with Allegheny college as Ken O'keefe was a former head football coach at the school and led them to a national championship! Not wrestling related, but just thought it was interesting (I am a Kirk Ferentz fan since I played against his high school football team-Upper St. Clair-in western PA.)

Proof:

You and all those that liked your post should enroll at Coe college so you can learn to interpret what you read. Not one person that you quoted even came close to saying Iowa got Larry the job there.

Reactions: nitlion6

Proof:

It’s a running joke - like armbar.

Mr. Lee wanted to be close to his son, but a conspiracy theory is so much more cesspoolish

is armbar saying he works as part of a wrestling staff at a DI school?

am i getting that right?

He wanted so badly imply that through this quote, “My associates and I do not want to affiliate with those type people. We passed on the offer,” but has “clarified” elsewhere that he was simply in a meeting with a D1 coach that mentioned the situation. The combination of the two led me to believe that if he were not outright trolling he would have been a donor/supporter. It’s not like there’s any supporters in here that have ever gone off on passionate rants like armbar. :rolleyes:

PSU is a bunch of cheating sons of bitches & their fans know it. That's why they get so defensive over the subject.

Evidence please. The only thing you show is your insecurity, and juvenile nature.
I make the benign assumption that juveniles like this one are not graduates of the University of Iowa.
PS: we have plenty of fools as well. Many more than enough. Nothing good comes from hate or jealousy,

Let's see, start a thread about a Penn State wrestler, let is spiral into the usual Cael bashing and cheating accusations and then complain when PSU fans start posting - wash, rinse, repeat.
Let's see, start a thread about an Iowa wrestler, let it spiral into the usual Brands bashing/name calling then complain when Iowa fans start posting - wash, rinse, repeat.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT