ADVERTISEMENT

Teasdale

Thanks for posting that. It is hard to not say anything when you know what happened or have a pretty good clue about it. Stoll/unknown shooter and Teasdale/drugs situations are the same in that respect. People know and they cannot help but post a little info. The urge to gossip is strong in all of us, it appears.

Gossip is one thing. Posting false theories and made up scenarios another, imo. This board is for wrestling gossip.

Reactions: PD4thespawn
I'll be back in Amsterdam next month and almost feel the need to try one with tobacco in it, as they have so many options with it in the pre rolled. Last time I was there had a conversation with the owner of the jolly joker after seeing him roll one with tobacco. Told him I never do that. His response, "you must be from America!"

Back in the day, it was difficult to find cannabis flowers in Europe. Hash was readily available but would give a person bronchitis if habitually smoked alone. (I’m guessing extraction technique was to blame.) So folks in Europe began mixing buds with tobacco once it became available.

I was offered cannabis flowers only one time while living in Spain in the mid 80’s and that ended up being leaf shake with NO buds. Cannabis flowers are relatively new to Europe. They really have no history of smoking just plain weed.

Reactions: Twoooooooo
Boning a smurf?
bluecrystalmeth.jpg

Back in the day, it was difficult to find cannabis flowers in Europe. Hash was readily available but would give a person bronchitis if habitually smoked alone. (I’m guessing extraction technique was to blame.) So folks in Europe began mixing buds with tobacco once it became available.

I was offered cannabis flowers only one time while living in Spain in the mid 80’s and that ended up being leaf shake with NO buds. Cannabis flowers are relatively new to Europe. They really have no history of smoking just plain weed.
You are correct on the history of flower here. It was always hash. Now flower is everywhere so to speak especially with the introduction and advancement to the autos. But they are lacking when it comes to the concentrates. All in all I still enjoy going to the Dam. I can go into numerous coffeeshops throughout the city and find a strain I enjoy and to top it off can smoke it freely in the establishment. Crazy to think it's still illegal there. Gotta love the loop holes!

Reactions: el dub
Thanks for posting that. It is hard to not say anything when you know what happened or have a pretty good clue about it. Stoll/unknown shooter and Teasdale/drugs situations are the same in that respect. People know and they cannot help but post a little info. The urge to gossip is strong in all of us, it appears.

Truth. But really, come on people. Stoll didn't shoot himself and one other guy was suspended for the incident. Is it that hard to connect the dots?

LOL That shite pisses me off. We were playing music the other night and a friend passed me a joint that contained tobacco. That spliff almost knocked me down!

PSU fans are just butt hurt that they had to find out from HR that Teasdale was off the team.

I made a respectful post in their Teasdale thread last night and woke up to find out that I’ve been restricted from further participation on the subject at hand...
McAndrew? is kind of a douche over there.
Edit. ..not kind of.

Consider the fact that he presented a fact... Who’s the one not understanding??
Well, if he presented a fact about someone's life that he had no business presenting then that would make him an AH. So, is he BS'ing, or is he an A$$h***? Your choice.

Trust me, there are folks out there who know exactly what went down the night Stoll got shot.
Oh I'm positive there are too, I'm not arguing that. Whether or not that knowledge makes it to us, let alone is proven, is what I am arguing. No one with any brains is going to come onto this site, state their name and their source, spill the beans. So with that being said, it is all speculations to an extent.

Reactions: Len_dicktail
If he's withdrawing from school there's no way he will be eligible.

A good amount of this is up to the admins. They have to exercise some level of restraint about what is on the board as there is potential liability on their end. We might think they are being inconsistent but at the end of the day it is their business and thus their call.
I agree as well, but there is a difference between posting gossip and fueling rumors in an article vs talking about it in the comments. Nearly everything we talk about here is speculation and sometimes educated guesses (if we're lucky. I just don't want to see a double standard flare up when it shouldn't.

Even though I'm new to you guys, I love being here and reading comments, but sometimes there's an absurd amount of elitism that sprouts its ugly head. I'd like to see two things happen:

1: We can have some light razing, but we're Hawk fans and love our sport and shouldn't forget we're all in this mess together.
2: We continue to gang up on any PSU troll that storms in here. Those turds got to go!

Its unfortunate what is happening with Teasdale, almost Karma.
He is buds with Spencer, commits to Iowa and life is happy.
He then flips to PSU and since then it's been a rocky slide for the young man.
Wherever Howard goes, my hope is he realizes things are not what they seam in Happy valley, no matter what posters from the kitty box would have people believe.

Its unfortunate what is happening with Teasdale, almost Karma.
He is buds with Spencer, commits to Iowa and life is happy.
He then flips to PSU and since then it's been a rocky slide for the young man.
Wherever Howard goes, my hope is he realizes things are not what they seam in Happy valley, no matter what posters from the kitty box would have people believe.
Let that be a cautionary tale for those considering PSU. That’s what they do!

LOL That shite pisses me off. We were playing music the other night and a friend passed me a joint that contained tobacco. That spliff almost knocked me down!

PSU fans are just butt hurt that they had to find out from HR that Teasdale was off the team.

I made a respectful post in their Teasdale thread last night and woke up to find out that I’ve been restricted from further participation on the subject at hand...
a friend of a friend back in the mid 70's had a foreign exchange student staying with them who used to mix it in. I PACKED HIM A SNO-CONE WITH A LITTLE KONA ON TOP in our geographic. he quit the practice

You are correct on the history of flower here. It was always hash. Now flower is everywhere so to speak especially with the introduction and advancement to the autos. But they are lacking when it comes to the concentrates. All in all I still enjoy going to the Dam. I can go into numerous coffeeshops throughout the city and find a strain I enjoy and to top it off can smoke it freely in the establishment. Crazy to think it's still illegal there. Gotta love the loop holes!

Purple Haze flowers and Nepalese Temple Ball were a couple of my favorites in the Dam.

Where are the moderators when you need them?

The one good thing I take away from all the drug talk is that I have lived a pretty happy and good life without any idea what they are talking about. It can be done!!

It’s weed. No one is talking about heroin. If you’ve had a beer or 10, it’s the same except for the law.

The one good thing I take away from all the drug talk is that I have lived a pretty happy and good life without any idea what they are talking about. It can be done!!
I’m sure people can live a good, happy life without sex too. Not the life I’d choose, but if it floats your boat it doesn’t bother me.

No one drunk alone has ever done that either...so your point is?????
I should have written more clearly. I meant being stoned by itself - not with the help of other substances. You smoke and get high and you might be a giggling idiot or slam 12 donuts, but you’re not headbutting a guy or kicking someone’s ass. On the other hand, you hang out at any place with tons of bars and watch the drunk idiots at closing time causing havoc.

The only reason alcohol is legal in this country and weed is not is because alcohol had a much better lobbying group throughout historical times. Alcohol causes far more pernicious impacts than weed.

All that said, legality is coming to most of this country. Only a matter of time.

You're a grown man asking for moderation b/c a few strains of weed have been named? Put them on ignore if it triggers you.

I should have written more clearly. I meant being stoned by itself - not with the help of other substances. You smoke and get high and you might be a giggling idiot or slam 12 donuts, but you’re not headbutting a guy or kicking someone’s ass. On the other hand, you hang out at any place with tons of bars and watch the drunk idiots at closing time causing havoc.

The only reason alcohol is legal in this country and weed is not is because alcohol had a much better lobbying group throughout historical times. Alcohol causes far more pernicious impacts than weed.

All that said, legality is coming to most of this country. Only a matter of time.
not to mention the medicinal aspect. big pharma knew way back then, and all the uses of hemp itself

Guess Cael feels he can win a championship without him which is probably true. If he "needed" him he would use him. Just ask the ones that got a little frisky and one that drove into a Taco Bell.

Reactions: el dub
You're a grown man asking for moderation b/c a few strains of weed have been named? Put them on ignore if it triggers you.
I should have put a smiley face after the "?" I was half joking. I somewhat agree that I do not want to talk about weed on a wrestling board, but these conversations have life of their own and are al to of fun to follow.

I would not say it triggers me. Mostly because that is another of those new catch phrases that I do not use. It is right up there with "reach out". I call people or ask them questions. I don't reach out. I also do not get triggered. (If only Still could say that). The you say triggered, I am thinking Roy Rogers is looking for his horse.
My main point was, I do not feel like I am or have missed anything. I smoked weed when I was younger and it is a part of my distant past. All this new talk etc, does not in any way interest me. I think that was my point. I guess you could say on this Thanksgiving I am thankful that I don't want, need, or care to have weed in my life.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT