ADVERTISEMENT

Teasdale

I think many don’t know the true particulars. Failing a drug test would not get one kicked off the team...if it is just MJ. Otherwise, a lot of other guys would get booted. If it is something a harder, than I’m guessing Cael (or any Coach) would offer some type of rehab or help and put the ball in the you man’s court. If he fails to adapt than sometimes you just have to let them go.

True, just like going on a dorito locos bender didn’t get someone kicked off the team.

Guess I’m not seeing the problem. Someone explain to me the harm of this being posted on an anonymous message board and I will delete it.

Ok...I’ll give it shot. One thing to post wrestling related stuff (right or wrong) without a source...no one in their right mind would burn a source on here. For example, I was wrong about Cenzo and Hall flipping but my source is very credible...he was just wrong or they didn’t go that route. In my case, I just have to take some ribbing by the BWI folks about Cenzo weighing around 200...pretty crazy considering Cenzo is built a lot like Joe Smith who...oh yea, is at 184. Still wrong though. No harm no foul.

You might also have a very good source who also might be wrong about the specifics. In this case, it is personal...not wrestling. No arrest, no article to cite etc. Just something you heard from a guy.

Guess I’m not seeing the problem. Someone explain to me the harm of this being posted on an anonymous message board and I will delete it.

I don't want to get into a back-and-forth debate on what is acceptable substance use, but here is my very boiled-down take on the intitial post to which I objected:

• It implied illicit drug use.
• It was vague enough to not name the drug(s), which can only prompt additional speculation about the extent of the problem.
• It was not supported with any creditable facts.
• It occurred on one of the most popular and widely-read wrestling forums; we all know the Whisper Down the Lane game.

Opinions differ, but I just don't see that as fair to the accused. I have no basis for believing or doubting the story. When I'm in that position, I just try my best to wait for facts. You may very well have them -- all I'm saying is, I prefer you either show all the cards or hold them all. The in-between stuff can prompt wild speculation on a subject many take seriously. People talk about stuff on the forums when they are in real life outside the forums. Again, just my take.

EDIT: And I see now that news broke while I was composing that. Glad to see it nipped in the bud.

I'm not gonna kick him when he's down. I can't imagine going to college and playing sports at a high level, hell, any level.

My freshman year I barely went to class and drank like a fish. Got kicked out after 1.5 years due to my grade point. Luckily I wised up later in life and got a good degree/job.

It's way too easy to fall off the tracks, just have to get back on them and keep going.

His number one concern right now is hopefully getting a good education.

PS If he ever puts on a singlet again I hope any Hawkeye he faces destroys him. :)

Reactions: T8KUDWN and fronk71

The odds he actually returns are pretty slim, I'm guessing. And he will have a lot of making up to do from an academic eligibility standpoint. Not impossible to overcome but it will be an issue for him.

Kid went to college and smoked some herb, god I wish it were legal.

Pretty safe guess that there's more to it than just smoking weed. Likely other activities are part of the bigger picture. I don't think people leave school for "just smoking weed."

Here's to him getting back on the straightish and narrowish.

I think many don’t know the true particulars. Failing a drug test would not get one kicked off the team...if it is just MJ. Otherwise, a lot of other guys would get booted. If it is something a harder, than I’m guessing Cael (or any Coach) would offer some type of rehab or help and put the ball in the you man’s court. If he fails to adapt than sometimes you just have to let them go.

Where was Long's rehab? I guess his could wait until after the season.

I agree with you. Remember when everyone was rambling on and speculating about the Stoll shootout? Remember when many started to connect the dots and name drop possible team members that were present without any shred of hard proof? Other than that unnamed individual getting suspended at the same time, we didn't and will never know the full truth.

There was no reading between the lines. It was straight up speculation. And furthermore, isn't that what these anonymous message boards are for? Sorry to say people, we aren't a credible news source. Everything that's posted on here, including from my sorry ass comments, should be taken with a freight train full of salt.

This is a free message board and what makes it so incredible is the vast amount of knowledge (even if we have to weed through it) that exists here. We have the ability to object or agree with any theory or opinion, but he/ she doesn't have to shut up just because they voiced something the rest of us didn't have the balls to say in the 1st place. Once again, let's get off the high horse. We're fans, not professionals, wasting away our Tuesday morning instead of doing something more productive.

Anyways I find this to intriguing and I'm ALL EARS for every idea. This is the reason I'm on here right now wasting my morning.

Who said/why did you say, anything about rehab? The only thing about this that is known is directly from Gavin and that is that he is leaving Penn State for health reasons and will be returning in January at full strength. Everything else discussed here is speculation and BS. Some may turn out to be correct but right now it is complete BS.

Reactions: Hotshoe
Who said/why did you say, anything about rehab? The only thing about this that is known is directly from Gavin and that is that he is leaving Penn State for health reasons and will be returning in January at full strength. Everything else discussed here is speculation and BS. Some may turn out to be correct but right now it is complete BS.
40 days and 40 nights has a January time line. More BS for yah.

My source has been right about this Teasdale situation for a while now. I was first told about some of Teasdale’s off the mat problems months ago. As information keeps coming out, everything my source said has been true. No reason to doubt this one either.

Guess what, a freshman dabbling in something a “little harder” than marijuana, isn’t really that big of a deal. What is the “gravity” you’re referencing?
maybe he put in a little tobacco

Explain to us how when folks on here turn out to be right, it’s still “BS”...

I agree with you. Remember when everyone was rambling on and speculating about the Stoll shootout? Remember when many started to connect the dots and name drop possible team members that were present without any shred of hard proof? Other than that unnamed individual getting suspended at the same time, we didn't and will never know the full truth.

There was no reading between the lines. It was straight up speculation. And furthermore, isn't that what these anonymous message boards are for? Sorry to say people, we aren't a credible news source. Everything that's posted on here, including from my sorry ass comments, should be taken with a freight train full of salt.

This is a free message board and what makes it so incredible is the vast amount of knowledge (even if we have to weed through it) that exists here. We have the ability to object or agree with any theory or opinion, but he/ she doesn't have to shut up just because they voiced something the rest of us didn't have the balls to say in the 1st place. Once again, let's get off the high horse. We're fans, not professionals, wasting away our Tuesday morning instead of doing something more productive.

Anyways I find this to intriguing and I'm ALL EARS for every idea. This is the reason I'm on here right now wasting my morning.

Trust me, there are folks out there who know exactly what went down the night Stoll got shot.

So the question is, can he wrestle second semester??

If he's withdrawing from school there's no way he will be eligible.

A good amount of this is up to the admins. They have to exercise some level of restraint about what is on the board as there is potential liability on their end. We might think they are being inconsistent but at the end of the day it is their business and thus their call.

maybe he put in a little tobacco

LOL That shite pisses me off. We were playing music the other night and a friend passed me a joint that contained tobacco. That spliff almost knocked me down!

PSU fans are just butt hurt that they had to find out from HR that Teasdale was off the team.

I made a respectful post in their Teasdale thread last night and woke up to find out that I’ve been restricted from further participation on the subject at hand...

I was told he's making blue magic in the dorms

heisenberg-drawing-breaking-bad-3.png

LOL That shite pisses me off. We were playing music the other night and a friend passed me a joint that contained tobacco. That spliff almost knocked me down!

PSU fans are just butt hurt that they had to find out from HR that Teasdale was off the team.

When we first arrived to the dock of the Blue Lagoon in Port Antonio last winter a local that was showing us around named “Boxer” rolled us up a fat spliff... When he passed it to me I ripped it hard AF. Next thing I know I’m sweating bullets wondering how long I had to live.. Turned out it was just half tobacco. Lol. Even though he thought I was a crazy “raggamuffin” he promised to roll me strictly bud joints the rest of the trip. Said if the locals smoked like we did they’d need too many naps. Lmao.

Explain to us how when folks on here turn out to be right, it’s still “BS”...
Simple. When you completely fabricate a story it's a lie. If by some random chance it happens to end up being correct, it was still a lie at the time and therefore BS. Understand?

A good amount of this is up to the admins. They have to exercise some level of restraint about what is on the board as there is potential liability on their end. We might think they are being inconsistent but at the end of the day it is their business and thus their call.

This site has admins?!?!

Trust me, there are folks out there who know exactly what went down the night Stoll got shot.
Thanks for posting that. It is hard to not say anything when you know what happened or have a pretty good clue about it. Stoll/unknown shooter and Teasdale/drugs situations are the same in that respect. People know and they cannot help but post a little info. The urge to gossip is strong in all of us, it appears.

I made a respectful post in their Teasdale thread last night and woke up to find out that I’ve been restricted from further participation on the subject at hand...
I'll be back in Amsterdam next month and almost feel the need to try one with tobacco in it, as they have so many options with it in the pre rolled. Last time I was there had a conversation with the owner of the jolly joker after seeing him roll one with tobacco. Told him I never do that. His response, "you must be from America!"

Reactions: Exo and el dub
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT