ADVERTISEMENT

The Acolyte

makes sense. in today's tv and entertaiment era if it won't get views and drive people to their platform, it won't get made.

Paramount Network John GIF by Yellowstone

Reactions: millah_22
it's the hard truth. these shows are expensive AF to make. They are pretty much only made to drive people to the Disney+. If that doesn't work they're not making any money from dvd sales and merch. At least not enough to justify making more.

Absolutely, I was just trying to poke fun and Costner's quarter billion dollar screw up.

Kathleen Kennedy should have been fired after The Force Awakens. How she still has a job is beyond me. Star Wars is a fvcking mess. Andor and Mandi are the only shows worth a shit under her watch.

The Force Awakens made like 1.5 billion dollars, that and the rest of her almost insurmountable filmography are probably why she's still employed.

Kathleen Kennedy should have been fired after The Force Awakens. How she still has a job is beyond me. Star Wars is a fvcking mess. Andor and Mandi are the only shows worth a shit under her watch.
Andor is excellent. Couldn't get into the Mandalorian.

Pretty amazing how they're driving the Star Wars franchise into a ditch.

Another Kathleen Kennedy L lol she must have dirt on the big guy to keep her job. How much money has she collectively lost Disney between star wars and the last Indiana Jones movie that lost hundreds of millions on its own

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT